Nikki's Home
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nikki's Home Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nikki's Home

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki's Home Empty Nikki's Home

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:59 am

"Wow, I'm new and I already got an awesome house!" I thought t myself.
"I hope I get a few visitors around here" I wandered.
*sigh* "I wished someone could help me bring in my stuff..." I muttered tirelessly.
Hermione I walked to the truck and pulled out my wand and tried too hard of the spell and all of my stuff cluttered all over the driveway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Nikki's Home Empty Re: Nikki's Home

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:00 am

Andrian looked at the neighbour and whipped up his cookies and brang it over to Nikki's House
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:04 am

"Oh hello!" I said loudly.
"I'm still trying to get my stuff in the house and I'm still to new at this magic stuff" I muttered.
"Thanks for the cookies" I said with joy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:06 am

Andrian layed it on the bricks and said "No problem my house is over that hill over there" Andrian said pointing at it and pulled out a wand to start helping
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:10 am

"Thanks, wanna come inside? For milk and cookies...And..perhaps..talk" I said nervously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:16 am

Andrian flicked his wand and the funeiture moved by them selved and placed themselve nicely into places "Yea sure" Andrian said moving up with her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:17 am

I giggled.
"So, heh lets sit!" I said.
I sat down and ate the cookies and had some milk.
"So um..how are things with you and....Sophia?" I asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:31 am

"Great" Andrian said sitting infront of her and leaning backward almost tropping over the chair
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:02 pm

Mariana heard some noise 1 hill away so she went to see what's going on carrying bottles of butterbeer as usual.
She saw some furniture and bagage on the driveway so she yelled: "Hey does this things on the middle of driveway belong to someone?"
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:17 pm

Andrian looks outside and walked outside and saw Mariana "Yea to us" Andrian shouted back
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum