A new adventure is calling out name!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new adventure is calling out name! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new adventure is calling out name!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new adventure is calling out name! Empty A new adventure is calling out name!

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:14 am

Sophia walked out of the Vancouver Airport and smiled as she breath in the nice fresh Canadian air. It was a pretty sunny day and quite honestly Sophia was already starting to love the weather in Canada. "So here we are, in Vancouver Canada!"said Sophia happily smiling. "Accoring to the map I was reading on the plane, our hotel is about five miles from here if I read right."said Sophia softly. "Don't worry, I already booked out hotel rooms and everything."said Sophia honestly.

From what Sophia had read about Vancouver it was very beautiful and there was so much to do here! "Ok now, where's that retail car I gotten for us?"Sophia asked herself softly as she looked around and seen a man dressed in a tux standing by a car that said Sophia on it and smiled. "Over here everyone."said Sophia softly leading them towards the retail car. As she gave the guy her carry on bags he loaded them into the trunk and waited for more bags. "So do you guys like the car I got?"Sophia asked them softly as she gotten in the driver's seat. Sophia was wearing a light blue skirt that went above her knees with a green and blue shirt with her black leather jacket over it with her hair down and curly with a teal beanie on her head.

http://demi-daily.org/pictures/displayimage.php?pid=10790&fullsize=1
^Sophia's outfit

A new adventure is calling out name! 2010-cadillac-srx-4_1600x0w
(^car)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

A new adventure is calling out name! Empty Re: A new adventure is calling out name!

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:31 am

Andrian walked out of the Vancouver airport, dragging his luggage behind him. He stood outside for a moment and looked at his surrounding, breathing in the cool, fresh air of Canada. "Hooray!" he cheered, happily when he heard Sophia annoucing that they were finally at Vancouver Canada. He was wearing a blue Vancouver hockey jeasey with his name 'Potter' written perfectly on his back and a baggy jeans along with hit old pair of walking boots. Andrian continued to look around the place, he was really liking here already, nice warm weather, nice people he might live want to live here one day. Then all of a sudden his head turned down to look at Sophia and over her shoulders, he could see a man in a tux standing beside a 4wd retail car. He rosed an eyebrows at her and started to walk towards the car, helping the guy to put their bags in before getting in the car with Sophia. "Nice ride."

Spoiler:

OOC: Sorry it sucks.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

A new adventure is calling out name! Empty Re: A new adventure is calling out name!

Post by Lucas Montez Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:07 am

Lucas followed Andrian and Sophia closely behind. They were now in Vancouver, Canada. He smiled and looked around for he's never been here before, well he hasn't been to alot of places though. He had on a backpack and a medium sized roller luggage. He didn't need much, for he was a man and only needed necessities unlike girls who need extras like make up and whatnot, not that he judged or anything but he was just glad he was a guy. Lucas was wearing skinny dark grey-black jeans with black leather shoes with a long sleeved checkered black and white shirt and wore black sun glasses as well and had his had gelled up nicely. "It's an awesome car, Soph, never been in one of these, then again I haven't been in alot of cars either," Lucas chuckled. "Cute beanie, by the way," Lucas said to Sophia with a smile.

(Nice title, by the way, reminds me of the TV show 'Sonny with a Chance' theme song.)
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:36 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at Andrian as he said hooray happily and cheered when she announced they were in Vancouver, Canada. "Nice Jersey Andrian where you get it?"Sophia asked him softly as she looked at the jersey with interest. Sophia seen Andrian raised his eyebrows at her as he seen the car. "What? it was the first car they gave me that I liked that could fit all of us and tjanks."said Sophia smiling. Sophia looked at Lucas and laughed her tinkling bell laugh at him. "You never been in one of these? well it's the first time for everything."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. As he said she was wearing a cute beanie she smiled. "Aw.. thanks Lucas, do you want to sit up front wwith me?"Sophia asked him softly and then looked around. "Where is everybody at?"Sophia asked them as she looked around for them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:12 am

"Sure," Lucas replied that he'll sit up front with her. Lucas looked around and shrugged. "Maybe they're still getting their bags?" Lucas said, unsure. He wasn't really paying attention to anyone else, just himself and Sophia, though that seems selfish, he only knew that one person and felt comfortable with her. He didn't know any of the other people she'd brought along. He could've befriended them on the plane, but had slept instead and watched a movie and ate and really just kept to himself. "Oh gosh, I'm tired," Lucas yawned and stretched. It was probably because of being on the plane too long and not getting up and walking up and down the plane like nearly everyone tells you to.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:59 am

Sophia shrugged when Lucas said they were probably getting their bags. "Yeah maybe, we'll wait here for awhile for the rest of them."said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at as he said he was tired and yawned and streched. "Don't worry, the hotle isn't far from here from what I read and seen it's five miles from here!"said Sophia softly. Yawning herself Sophia shook herself awake and looked for the rest of the people who were coming. Fighting to stay awake but sleep over took her as her eyes closed and before she knew it she was asleep in the front seat of the car waiting for the others.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top