Andy, Mari, Jack vs Julia and Scorp (OPEN 1x)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andy, Mari, Jack vs Julia and Scorp (OPEN 1x) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andy, Mari, Jack vs Julia and Scorp (OPEN 1x)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andy, Mari, Jack vs Julia and Scorp (OPEN 1x) Empty Andy, Mari, Jack vs Julia and Scorp (OPEN 1x)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:08 am

The battle had been going on for hours now, red and green light flew across the building, more bodies fell to the ground, injured or dead. Andrian ran around the building and started looking around, frantically for Jack, he seemed to had lost her. "Jack!" he called out looking around making sure there were no death eaters around and at the same time looking for Jack, hoping that he didn't find her dead or injured on the ground anywhere. He looked under the tables, behind the couch everywhere he could get his hands on. All of a sudden he heard footsteps going louder as it grew close to him. His heart raced against his chest and he started to turn around and pointed his wand towards the door but stopped to see who it was, but it was only Mariana, he sighed with relief and placed a hand on his chest. "Mariana!" he said. You scared me."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Andy, Mari, Jack vs Julia and Scorp (OPEN 1x) Empty Re: Andy, Mari, Jack vs Julia and Scorp (OPEN 1x)

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:15 am

(Jack can get injured here)

Jack heard her name being called and turned around, stumbling towards the noise until she found the source. Adrian had been calling her and it seemed that he had found Marianna. Jack had already taken a fair beating. Her face had been grazed by a Sectumsempra curse, but the blood had slowed after wiping it a few times and she was a bit weakened by a Cruciatus Curse. But she was far from done.

She called out, "I'm here." Before either of them could begin to worry, she said, "I'm fine, I'm fine. We need to keep fighting." She held her wand tightly, gripping to it fiercely, a determined expression holding back a grimace.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Andy, Mari, Jack vs Julia and Scorp (OPEN 1x) Empty Re: Andy, Mari, Jack vs Julia and Scorp (OPEN 1x)

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Mariana wasn't excatly walking she was running and bleeding from several injuries caused by a curse on her hand. "Jess just called off the battle Andy he is ordering us to retreat the house is lost." she said without a breath as she finished yelling at Andrew in the other room to get Potter's army on safety. By the look on their face it seemed like she still gets to kick someone's butt. "I assume we're going to not follow that order?" she guessed passing her wand from right to healthy left hand when she realized that even if she wanted to aim with the hurt hand the curse would be far from precise.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Mariana passed on information to the people in the room. Something about Jess calling off the battle and telling everyone to get out of the house as soon as possible. Jack's eyebrows scrunched together. Why leave when they could still cause some damage to the remaining Death Eaters.

Mariana was obviously hurt but she, like Jack, seemed to be more than willing to fight through the pain and the injuries. Jack sighed. She had promised Jess that she would obey his orders, and while she wanted to stick around and fight, she knew she had to leave.

She shook her head and turned to Mariana and Adrian. "I have to go if Jess said so." Her pride was dying, it felt like, but before she could talk herself out of it, she turned and ran towards the kitchen, stumbling down stairs. A rogue curse hit her across the arm and her blood spilled. Biting back the pain, she wiped it and dove through the portal.

Last edited by Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:29 pm

[Jack you gotta leave, its Jess's order and now my order xD]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:32 pm

((grumbles...I'll edit))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:50 pm

[[Then i assume with Julia and Scorpius it will suffice?]]

Mariana watched as Jack dissappeared through the portal a bit dissapointed though she understood that not everyone doesn;t follow the orders as her. "Go to St.Mungo's Jack i am guessing we are staying Andy?" she advised turning to her foster brother. "If we are silent no one will come looking for us and we'll still be here." she said in a quiet tone.

[[OOC:She can get injured more i don't mind.]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top