Starting off
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Starting off Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Starting off

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starting off Empty Starting off

Post by James Potter1 Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:46 pm

Hey guys, I'm new here. And it would be nice to start RPing ASAP. Very Happy
You can find my application here

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory):
Preferably one or two per thread
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.):
Any. Who the hell cares.
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.):
I'm not very experienced in roleplaying, but I can do two or three paragraphs usually. So one paragraph or more is okay.
What you want to RP about:
We'll see. James needs lotsa everything. Enemies, friends, love interest, etc. etc.
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.):
Anywhere.
James Potter1
James Potter1

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Starting off Empty Re: Starting off

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:48 pm

My charrie Jack is also a bit of a troublemaker or something and I wouldn't mind helping you get started. I'm cool with anything friend, enemies, etc. She is going to be a 7th year.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpiusMalfoy Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:32 pm

Scorpius as an enemy Very Happy
ScorpiusMalfoy
ScorpiusMalfoy

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Okay.. I have a fair few here for you to choose from. Razz

Phaedra Althea Mariatos -- It's a really long app, I'm not even kidding. But to break it down: She's a twenty-two year old Greek Healer that has only just arrived in England but has already seen enough to make her want to go home. Friends? Love interest, maybe?
Cyrus Graham Skeeter -- Slightly shorter app but long in its own right. Overview: Cy is Rita's grandson, he's thirty, has two children and an ex-wife to boot. I'm guessing enemies or at least a love-hate relationship. Either one Wink
Jenifer Elizabeth Dent -- She's thirty-eight, a Death Eater (but not because she wants to be -- more for necessity) and has recently escaped Azkaban. Not sure what you want to do with that.
Robert Andrew Dent -- Escaped Azkaban with his sister, thirty-two, owns an illegal potions business, a lot of bad stuff surrounding him but they could be friends...maybe.
Elijah Krum -- I'm linking to his profile here because his app doesn't really reflect him as a character anymore. Will update it though. He's sixteen, Bulgarian, has a daughter named Fauve, is a successful artist and also deflowered Lily so there will probably be some tension between him and James.

I also have Narcissa Malfoy but I don't think she'll be of any use. (-:
Take your pick!
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:34 am

Well here goes.

Mariana is like James\s foster sister though he doesn't remember her much because they separated before Hogwarts..So we could refresh the relation and see what comes up from that? Ofcourse my plot says you weren't particulary fond to me, but what dyou think?

I also have your aunt Gabrielle Delacour if you need her?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:20 am

I could RP with you - a possible love interest, maybe?
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Evil Eli deflowering sweet innocent Lilykins! Lol.

But anyway, Lily and James should have some sibling time!
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:07 pm

He should do that again sometime. xD Razz
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingrid Payne Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Hi! I'm also Jamie.. so we were already discussing possible continuing of plotting there. Let me know if you are still willing. Don't bother checking her app. It is so out of date that it makes no reflection of her personality or character. So hopefully we will continue with the love intrest plot.

I also have Rhea Belacqua, a 35 year old grad with two children and an ex husband to boot (you guessed it, Cyrus G. Skeeter). She probably wouldn't treat James like she does her children (like gods come to Earth) but she might end up friends with him (or at least acquaintances). She is pretty hard shelled and is going to be the Divination teacher and Head of Hufflepuff next term.

Last but not least I have my brandy new character: Ingrid Payne! (this account). She currently has one friend (still working on plotting) but no enemies or lovers. She is willing for anything but she honestly would hate being enemies (a pretty friendly gal).

Depending on who you choose on plot with (of Eli's characters) I have a few relations to mention. Like I said in the PM Jamie is currently (about) to start cheating with Eli. Jamie is also under the parental care of Jenifer Dent – the escaped prisoner of Askaban (notice where most of my plotting is). Ingrid and Eli are plotting to be best friends so there might be something there coming up too. And as I already mentioned Rhea is the ex wife of Cyrus G. Skeeter (can you guess who I RP with the most?). I think that's about it. Oh, and for a non-Eli character: Albus Potter. He was involved in the Jamie/James plot but he is now inactive. So until someone else picks him up it is not our concern. I think that's it.

And Lily.. Jamie and Lily should meet sometime. Like was said in the cbox last night: Revenge on Eli party Smile
Ingrid Payne
Ingrid Payne

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:44 pm

The revenge on Eli party will be the point where he runs and hides behind his mum or someone big and scary -- like Wilson. Razz Bless his cotton socks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top