Hero - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hero - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hero

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hero - Page 2 Empty Re: Hero

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:49 am

"I can't imagine anybody not liking a good fruit salad," Lucas admitted. His grandparents liked fruit salads and so did his sister, plus he also serves them at his cafe. He'd found the forks in the picnic basket and handed one of them so Sophia. He watched and laughed when she'd already begun to eat the fruit salad without the fork. "Yes," Lucas agreed that she was being a pig but had quickly added "But a cute one," Lucas smiled at Sophia. "I'm glad you liked the song, personally, I thought it sounded corny, but in a good way," Lucas shrugged, unsure of what he was actually trying to say.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:45 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as he said that. "Yeah true, I mean fruit salad is the best!"said Sophia honestly. Sophia tongue her tongue at him playfully when he said she was being a pig but a cute one. "I guess I'll let you off the hook this time, but only because you called me a cute pig."said Sophia chuckling. "Oh no it wasn't corny at all, you should hear some of my songs some of them are so corny I can't believe I wrote them!"said Sophia honestly. "Don't sell yourself short Lucas, your a great song writer so stop doubting yourself!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:54 am

"Alright then, what happens if I call you that name again?" Lucas asked curiously and teasingly because he'd just been let off the hook for calling her a cute pig. Lucas then laughed and smiled at her and shook his head. "But I am not a musician, I've never been.." Lucas told Sophia, honestly. "I mean, I've always enjoyed listening to music, but never actually learning an instrument and writing a song," Lucas explained to Sophia. "I am more of a gym guy, I do weights and exercise," Lucas said to Sophia. And it was his passion, playing sport and feeling healthy and good about himself and his body.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:03 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he asked what will happen if he called her that again. "Hm... I don't know, I know about couple of hexes and charms I could use."said Sophia in a teasing voice. "I'm kidding, I would never use any hexes or charms on you unless you betray me or something."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded when he said he isn't a musician and he never will be. "I understand I never will be either, of course I write songs and play an instument and sing but my passion is healing people I just sing for I love doing it."said Sophia softly. "Well I'm glad, never give on something you love just to please others do what you want to do and what you think feels right."said Sophia softly. "Oh god sorry, I'm acting like a talking encyclopedia or something now!"said Sophia looking away.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:17 am

Lucas' eyes widened and they turned gold with worry when she said that she would use hexes and charms if he did call her that name again. He gulped anxiously. He then sighed with relief and his eyes turned back to a chocolate color, his natural born eye color, indicating he was now just relaxed and calm. "I would never betray you," Lucas told Sophia, honestly. Lucas then frowned and chuckled. "You are kidding right? You've got talent, a beautiful voice and great songs too!" Lucas told Sophia. Lucas then sighed and shook his head. "But if you really believe being a healer is your destiny, follow it.." Lucas told her, grinning. "Nah, I like it," Lucas chuckled, saying he liked her being a talking encyclopedia.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:33 am

Sophia sighed in relief when he said he would never betry her. "Well I'm glad Lucas, you don't know how many betrayers and backstabbers I had!"said Sophia angrily as her eyes turned red with anger. " Sophia Annabelle Lestrange calm yourself down."said Sophia softly to herself as her eyes turned a chocolate brown her natural born color incating she was relax and calm. "Oh I might do it along the side lines, but I won't become a full time singer maybe a part time or something like that."said Sophia softly. "Aw... thanks Lucas, but I'm nbot giving up music completely it's as much part of my life as healing is."said Sophia softly. When he said he like her being a talking encyclopedia she gave him a soft warm beautiful smile. "Aw... thanks Lucas, that's so sweet of you usually everyone get annoyed when I do that!"said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:40 am

"Wow..scary.." Lucas admitted, watching Sophia get angry and fired up and her eyes turning red with anger. He was glad she calmed herself down and her eyes turned back her to chocolate brown state. "Wait, your middle name's Annabelle? What a powerful name...Sophia Annabelle..I like it," Lucas told her, thinking about if he had a middle name, what it would be. He never really cared if he had a middle name or not, afterall, why need one if he's asked everyone to call him Lucas. "Really? Annoyed... That's weird because I find it fascinating," Lucas admitted to her. He continued eating the fruit salad and occasionally sipping his champagne. He remembered something and quickly got the whipped cream from the picnic basket. "Want any with your fruit salad?" Lucas asked before spraying the can of cream all over the bowl of the fruit salad.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:15 am

"I'm sorry you had to see that, hopefully you'll never have to see me that way again!"said Sophia softly. Sophia smiled when she said her name was powerful name and he liked it. "Thanks Lucas, and yes my whole name is Sophia Annbelle Lestrange."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at him shocked when he said her talking encyclopedia ways fascinated him. "Wow really? well... maybe I should do it around you more often."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia nodded when he asked if she wanted whip cream on her fruit salad. "Yes please and thankyou."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:47 am

It was the middle of midnight and Andrian had forgotten to take his wolfbane potion tonight. He swore under his breath after realizing that he had left his potion back at the mansion on the bathroom sink. Andrian looked at the forest, then at the moon and back. He knew he had to little time left, he could feel it in his bone, he had to get somewhere so he didn't hurt anyone or any animal; he hated it and even Belle knew that but she wasn't here to stop him at the moment which made it more difficult to control himself if he caught an animal or a person. Andrian ran into the forest as fast and as far as he could before changing into a werewolf. Suddenly he collapsed to the ground and yelled with agonizing pain as he slowly transformed into a werewolf.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:16 am

Sophia gasped and dropped her plate of fruit salad when she heard a yell of agonizing pain which sounded like Andrian but maybe she was just imaging things. Shaking it off Sophia waved her wand at her plate she dropped as it came back in her hands. Sophia looked around to see if there was a werewolf or Andrian in his form around them. Sophia wasn't sure Andrian would know who she was but she hoped and prayed he wouldn't come around her or she'll have to change into her wolf form or something. "God I need to brew him the Wolfbane Potion more."Sophia thought to herself sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top