Killing Time, Really... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Killing Time, Really... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Killing Time, Really...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Killing Time, Really... - Page 2 Empty Re: Killing Time, Really...

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:37 pm

Jack nodded at his comment, noticing that he was looking somewhat awkward after her little speech about her family. He must think he had to tiptoe around the subject, when in fact, she felt very little family loyalty, besides for Riley or Chip. She was otherwise really indifferent towards her parents.

The moody waitress brought back Calvin's drink and Jack decided to mess with her just a little bit. She tilted her head up and beamed at the waitress and her scowl deepened before she strode away grumpily. Jack shook her head and called, "Life is what you make of it." She chuckled to herself. She was one of the most notorious people for blaming everything on 'fate.'

Calvin balanced the ice cube on his tongue and Jack smirked. Suddenly, he said he knew that she was either in Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. "Only got it down to two?" She smirked wider. If there was something she did take full and complete pride in, it was the fact that she was a Gryffindor. She could be fiercely loyal, brave to a fault, and totally reckless. She was also way overly proud and she was glad to know that she was such a perfect fit in Gryffindor.

She leaned back far, but managed to keep from falling over like Calvin almost had. It seemed that the feat was easier for short people such as herself. She said impressively, "I am a born Gryffindor, obnoxious pride and all." She laughed and then let the chair crash down to the ground and sat forward.

"So." She said. "How old are you? You went to Hogwarts?" She raised an eyebrow. She could tell he was probably a graduate, just looking at him. He looked older than eighteen, maybe even twenty, so she knew he did not still go to Hogwarts.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calvin S. Ransom Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:58 pm

“I knew it!” Calvin exclaimed, clapping his hands together loudly, earning a few more looks from the people who sat around his table. He looked back at them, smiling widely, completely unaware that they were annoyed with him because of all of his sudden outbursts of excitement. He turned his head away from them all and grinned at Jack, “I’m Twenty-Four. I was in RAVENCLAW”- Calvin shouted the house name in the same way the Sorting Hat had when it had been placed over his wild brown hair- ever since he was a young child, Calvin had decided that caring for his hair took too much effort, and that instead, he would much rather spend his time clicking away at the buttons on his controller, playing videogames until he passed out.

“I miss Hogwarts sometimes, you know? You were aloud to be a kid there- do you know what happened to me the other weak?! I had a gun pointed at my head”- Calvin made a gun with two of his fingers and held it up against Jack’s head- “because some group of viscous terrorists thought I was the guy they wanted,” he explained, exaggerating every detail as he usually did simply to make it sound more impressive- actually making it sound more amusing in the process.

“The Slytherins used to mess with me all the time, bother me like crazy because I was more brilliant than they could ever be,” Calvin said mockingly, laughing afterwards.
Calvin S. Ransom
Calvin S. Ransom
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Jack laughed as he shouted about Ravenclaw. She got along with the Ravenclaws the best it seemed. She had no problem with Hufflepuffs but they were so timid and easy to frighten that Jack could not be around them for too long. They would squeak and hide every time she spoke or something. And Slytherins..well, they were Slytherins.

She raised her eyebrows as he began to talk about being out of Hogwarts and how much he missed his alma mater. He began telling a story and she raised an eyebrow as he put his fingers to her head like a gun. People around them gave them shocked and disturbed looks, but Jack listened to his story and followed up by saying "Really?"

He mentioned how rude the Slytherins used to mess with him and she grinned a slightly devious smile and joked, "They are so jealous of just about every aspect of my own character, but they also happen to fear me, so they don't mess with me."

In some aspects it was true. Not about the jealousy, bur definitely the fear. She could be very intimidating to younger students. And even though Jack opposed Slytherins, she also rather enjoyed the challenge they presented, because at least they fought back a little. She liked her little rivalries because they always managed to bring out her imagination.

She cocked her head and said, "So. You are out of Hogwarts. What are you doing now?" She herself was still debating about her future careers and she liked to hear stories of people's jobs after Hogwarts.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top