Question
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Question Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Question

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question Empty Question

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:26 am

Is it possible to be part of two different sides? Like the Order of Phoenix and the Death Eaters? Snape was on both sides. I was wondering if I can be secret order in the death eater side? my character is 17, old enough to join the order.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Question Empty Re: Question

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:59 am

Actually it is. Wilson is a double or triple agents. Ne'Os was a order spy and is now just a DE and it does work but i would get a admins approval.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:17 am

the death eaters trusted me enough to make me there head i was 15 so lets let a admin decide shall we and i only stopped being a double agent i decided when to end it. Elizabeth talk to a admin they will give a yes or a no.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:39 am

Wilson plays his role well. No one on the site is sure which side he's on. If you can do that, then perhaps you can be part of both organizations. Though I'm not making any promises.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Of course, Wilson also has years more experience than a student would...safe to say he's very, very good at it, and is the exception rather than the rule.
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:50 am

Wilson is brilliant... i'm still confused by him at points... but i THINK? He's on my side. But yeah, the way Sandra put it is the best to describe that particular circumstance. I know we've tried it years ago and it didn't work at all...
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:06 am

this is just a suggestion, elizabeth, but why don't you, for now, choose a side and let your character gain some experience? it may be that the side that you choose may decide to let your character work into doing some double agent tasks as they get more confidence in your character. that's not a promise that would happen, but it would logically make more sense that someone would need to start trusting your character first after you've joined a faction and made some allies there.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22686
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:41 pm

No actually Ne'Os the only reason why you managed to play double-agent role is because you're the nest for unrealistic roleplay.

As in for Liz's question i agree with Khaat. You need to learn to play on one side first then maybe in time if you manage to develop your character the way you want you can try being one Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top