What Have We Done?' - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What Have We Done?' - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What Have We Done?'

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Have We Done?' - Page 2 Empty Re: What Have We Done?'

Post by Alana York Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:56 pm

"Well, I'm probably going to be staying around Hogsmeade throughout the summer, my parents are probably going to be out by themselves, leaving me. So if you'd like, we could hang out or something" She smiled. Zakk seemed very nice, and he was pretty much in the same situation as she was. She could see herself becoming friends with him. "Wow, I've never seen so many people in the common room at once" She laughed. Most Slytherins kept to themselves in their dormitories.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:05 pm

"Sure. I don't have much friends so it will be a pleasure. I'm probably staying at Hogsmeade as well." He said smiling. Julia, seemed to be one of the cool Slytherin girls he knew. "Yeah. Everyone was evacuated from the Graduation. Well not everyone but heh, you get the point." He said laughing.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:12 pm

"Awesome, we'll have a lot of fun" She nodded, smiling back. She decided to change the topic. Honestly, Death Eaters were a pretty depressing topic. "So... How about this weather?" She laughed, not knowing what he wanted to talk about. It was actually pretty silent in the common room, something not unusual, but odd. Usually Slytherins would be gossiping if something like that happened.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:29 pm

"You want to talk about the weather?" He asked sarcasticly, smiling. "It seems good. Better because it's not full moon. I would'a be werewolf by now if it was full moon. Chewing off this couch." He laughed while finishing that sentence. "Seems good though. What do you think of the weather?"
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:54 pm

"Werewolf? Interesting... I'd like to see that" She smiled. "I think it's pretty amazing. I just love to rant and reminisce about the rain and sunshine" She said sarcastically with a laugh "Well, what rational topic would you like to talk about?" She smirked at him.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:57 pm

"Not as interesting as it seems." He said laughing. "It gets dangerous." He said smirking."I don't know .. Tell me more about yourself. Close friends? Boyfriend? I myself, haven't got many friends, and no girlfriend. Boyfriend is obviously a no!" He yelled, laughing.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:08 pm

"Well I doubt that, I mean, how interesting is a human compared to a werewolf? That makes the werewolf way more interesting." She giggled. "Okay, well I'm not very interesting. My best friends are like my siblings- they make up for my being an only child. And I don't have a 'boyfriend' exactly, he hasn't asked yet, I'm not sure about him yet." She shrugged, thinking about Arthur. "But what about you? You don't have a boyfriend? You're so ho- handsome" She smiled, honestly.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:13 pm

"It's obvious I don't have a BOYfriend, seeing I'm not gay. "He said laughing, clearly, the girl was spacing out if she asked him if he had a boyfriend. "About a girlfriend .. Well no .. There's a girl in Slytherin as well .. 6th Year .. Alice Taylor .. She seems fun but .. No one likes me." He said yawning. "I don't care much .. If they don't like me well, their problem." He said smiling. "What is he waiting to? He should ask right away, you are too beuthifull to be kept waiting." He said smiling.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:57 pm

Julia laughed at herself, realizing that she said 'boyfriend' instead of 'girlfriend'. "Oh, WOW. My bad" She smiled. "Well, how do you know that she doesn't like you? I mean, do you like her like that?" She hated hearing that "That isn't true I like you. In a friendly way of course." She smirked. "I don't know. But honestly, I might be having second thoughts about him.." She smiled back.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:00 am

"It's no big deal at all." He said smiling. He looked at her and listened to her talk. "I don't know .. Well I think I like her in that way .. " He said smiling. "What do you mean second thoughts about him? Because he hasn't asked. I'm sure he's just too shy. Men's take their time. You should listen to me since I'm a men and all." He laughed, since he was still 16, not a men.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum