Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 9 Empty Re: Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:41 pm

The door opening made Elijah's head turn and he saw a familiar redhead stride through the door. He’d once called her his favourite redhead. The buttercup dress she was wearing suited her down to the ground and Eli remembered what attracted him to the redhead in the first place but he had to admit to himself that her presence threw him off balance slightly. He sat back more leisurely in his chair and slung his arm over the back of Fauve’s. His eyes drifted down to the little girl and watched as she played with the origami bird for a while. Eli absent-mindedly began to play with her pony-tail. “What are you supposed to do at parties again?” he joked. Eli really couldn’t remember the last time he was at a party. Okay, so that was a lie. It was when a set of paintings of his went on show and there was a party for them. He did a lot of mingling then. Of, of course, then there was the Yule Ball with Amelia. At the thought of Mia, Eli turned sombre and his eyes filled with quiet longing for the girl that had blown into his life and right back out again.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 9 Empty Re: Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:59 pm

„I don't need any help... Sadly,“ she said, taking a deep breathe. Khaat, Robert, and Katherine already did their best. „But i'll let you know if there's help needed...“

When the door opened, Miseria was impressed to see another ginger entering. Sadly, she didn't knew her or didn't remember. She was a natural ginger herself. That was the main reason why she was that pale. But when Jamie and Elijah talked with each other, she didn't disturb them. Instead, she looked around, trying to find any other familiar persons with whoom she had talked for one time, or even more. But it seemed that Andrian, Nikki, Andrew, Eli and Jamie were the only ones who she knew right now. Sighing quietly, she turned her eyes back at her friends, She even noticed how Jamie was smiling when Elijah was around. Any symphathy between them? Maybe she should just leave them alone? Probably she was just nuicance right now for those two.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:12 pm

Lucas Montez wrote:"YES!" Lucas immediately accepted. Lucas gulped and wanted to die because he had just humiliated himself then. "I mean, yes, I'd love to dance with you," Lucas told Sophia, glad she asked and that he didn't waste time asking her. Lucas smiled his killer smile at her and put his hand out, waiting for Sophia to take his hand so he could guide her to the dancefloor and dance - worried though, he may step on his toes, so this made him a bit sweaty and nervous.

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as he basically screamed yes to her but then calmy told her yes and that he would love to dance. As she took his hand she locked it into his without realizing it and followed him to the floor. Once they were on the floor Sophia gave him a soft warm smile and started dancing with him. "Your a really good dancer Lucas."said Sophia softly as they slowed danced to the song. Sophia was surprise that she haven't stepped on his foot or nything for she was so nervous that she was so close to him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:37 am

Andrew raised an eyebrow as he saw Sophia dancing with an unknown person. He looked familiar yet shrugged it off. He turned to Nerissa and said "So you wanna dance again or swim? Or just sit here?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:23 am

It took Nerissa a moment to realize she had zoned out completely. She shook her head when she heard Andrew’s voice, trying to clear her vision. Perhaps it was another of her headaches. They were becoming quite bothersome.

“Honestly, I’d rather not swim, I hope you understand,” Nerissa replied, decided that it was probably best to skip the lies considering the fact that she was rubbish at lying to begin with; the guilt got to her, and she wasn’t very good at handling guilt either. “After that ‘incident’ at the Black Lake…” she added on to prove her point, nodding curtly, satisfied with her explanation; she hadn’t admitted that she was terrified of drowning, but at the same time she had been honest with him.

One point for Team Hatts. Zero for Team Fear.
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:30 am

Andrew nodded. "I understand," he said calmly and smiled warmly "but hey if you want to, I'll be right there with ya." He threw the trunks he had brought onto a chair completely forgetinng about them now. He looked back at her and then said "So what do you want to do?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:39 am

Perhaps it had been the way Andrew had spoken comfortingly, or maybe she hadn’t been thinking logically, but no matter what had driven her to make such a decision, said decision was still made; Nerissa picked up Andrew’s swimming trunks and handed them to him after pausing to think for a moment, “If I drown, or nearly drown, or slip and fall into the pool, or anything of the sort, you, my friend, will be the one to blame,” Nerissa rambled, her words quick; she knew that if she spent too much time talking about it, she would certainly change her mind- or come to her senses, either one fit.

Nerissa stood from the stool she was sitting at and walked onto the dance floor, feeling just a tad nervous about interrupting Sophia and the boy she was dancing with, “Excuse me… Sophia?” she asked rather quietly, her voice hardly audible with the music playing at such a volume, “Could I ask you for a favor...?” she added, hoping that perhaps the girl would have a spare swimsuit lying about the enormous house, which she would be willing to lend Nerissa for an hour or so.
Nerissa Hatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:42 am

"Don't worry," he smiled "I promise that if you start to drown, I'll use Louis as a life preserver to get you." He watched as Nerissa went towards Sophia and then he quickly ran over to the chair and grabbed the chair. he then procedded into the hallway and began to open doors, looking for the bathroom. After a minute, he found the bathroom and went inside. He quickly changed and then apperated back to his house to put away his stuff. He then apperated back and then stood in the hallway.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:05 am

[I apologize for god modding, but Andrew made me *smirks and nods*]

Nerissa climbed the stairs, making her way to the second floor; that was where she had been told she would find a swimsuit she could barrow. She examined the railing, the stairs, all of it; Nerissa couldn’t believe that she was walking around in such an amazing building. She had never actually set foot inside such a beautiful place.

When she reached the top of the stairs, Nerissa walked forward, opening the first door she came to, assuming that it was a closet of some sort, only to find that she had entered a bedroom. “Darn it…” Nerissa mumbled and backed out of the room, shutting the door behind her. A second attempt would be necessary to figure out which exactly of the many doors on that floor was the entrance to a closet.

After one, two, three, four tries, Nerissa finally found the room she was looking for. She stepped inside and looked about for any signs of a swimsuit, but all she laid her eyes on were sundresses dresses and other outfits of the summer sort. The redhead frowned, nearly giving up, but it was just as she was about to turn around and head back down the steps when she spotted a striped orange and yellow swimsuit. She grinned and shut the closet door, changing quickly before sweeping up her own clothes into her arms and heading back downstairs to meet up with Andrew once more.
Nerissa Hatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:10 am

[YAY I MADE YOU GOD MOD! =D]

Andrew leaned against the wall waiting for Nerissa. He looked over back at the dance floor and still saw Sophia and Lucas dancing. He again raised an eyebrow and ignored them for now. He turned his head down the hall and saw Nerissa. "Wow," he said and then tried doing a wolf whistle and smiled. He looked behind Nerissa and saw a door leading to the pool out back. "Alright," he said "lets go"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top