Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Post by Nerissa Hatts Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:34 am

Nerissa flinched a little, but hid it with a dance move so that Andrew wouldn’t notice; being reminded of how frazzled Nerissa had been lately only made it harder for her to relax herself. It was all the drama at Hogwarts, the death of the beloved plants in the greenhouse that evening, and nearly drowning that was causing stress in her. She had pushed it all aside to come to this party, and so, she inhaled, swallowing the musical notes that danced about the air with them, and fixed her smile back on her lips before replying, “I’ve never had a reason before now to show this side of me, now have I?” She laughed and reminded herself that all she had to do was push her worries out of her mind and out of her ears for the night; it would help her so much.

“You’re a terrible dancer,” Nerissa commented jokingly, bringing her fingers to her lips to stifle her laughter; it may have been her simply teasing him, but it was rather true. It made her happy though, watching him dance, because he didn’t seem to care about that at all.

Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:38 am

Andrew shrugged and then said "I guess so. I like this side better though!" He then stopped dancing and pretened to have a hurt face. "That hurt!" he said then laughed. He knew he wasn't good, but knew he wasn't made for dancing. "I only know a few dance moves, and believe me you don't want to see them!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:20 am

The young female nearly fell over laughing when she looked over in the middle of dancing, only to see Andrew pouting over her comment. It amused her so, and that was why she decided to go along with his fake ‘hurt’ expression playfully, “Oh dear, I’ve hurt poor Andrew’s feelings, what a terrible person I am,” she said mockingly, though she could not rid herself of the smile that was on her face, so it was hardly convincing at all.

“Oh here”- Nerissa took both of his hands and tapped the toes of his shoes with her sneakers so that she could direct the way both his hands and his feet moved- “Pay attention because any extra dance lessons will cost you,” Nerissa joked with a grin and moved first, instructing him as she went.
Nerissa Hatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:23 am

Andrew shook his head in disappointment and then said jokingly "Well shame on you then!" He then followed what Nerissa was doing. He grinned and then said "How much extra?" At first when he was following her movements, he felt like an alien. Then he started to get used to it and began to follow almost flawlessy. "You're good," he said nearly yelling because of the music. It seemed to have increased louder with the next song playing.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:42 am

“A trip to honeydukes- a pound of any candy I want,” Nerissa replied with a smirk, of course, she wasn’t being serious. Nerissa watched as Andrew slowly began to fallow her moves flawlessly, “Ha! You’ve got it!” she exclaimed, letting go of his hands to watch him do it himself.

“Average,” she replied to his compliment, having seen many dance with more skill than she could even dream of. It wasn’t really a skill that she longed to have though; she didn’t take dancing seriously, in fact, she didn’t do it very often, but it was a party after all, and the music sounded wonderful at such a high volume.
Nerissa Hatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:00 am

"Consider it done," he smiled then began to dance by himself now. He felt himself do a little better each time and then did a little flourish that his brother had shown him by spinning around and stop on his left foot. He listened to the music a bit more and it got to a much faster pace. Man where did Sophia get all these songs? He chuckled a bit and then said "I'm better at salsa dancing," he laughed.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:11 am

"Oh thanks I love it here, I spend alot of time here when I'm not working at St.Mungo's." said Sophia softly. As he told her she looked nice she would have blushed if she could but all she did was smile. "Thank you Lucas, you look very sharp and handsome yourself."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia looked at Andrew and Nerissa dancing and smiled for she hought they made a great couple. "They really do make a cute couple, they just don't know it."said Sophia chucklingto herself as she swayed to the music.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:32 am

Louis walked in if he was corecct it was the adress. He saw Sophia. "Sophia whats up" he said.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:05 am

“Ah, you’ve got me beat there, I haven’t a clue how to salsa dance,” Nerissa admitted, talking as she danced, her feet moving easily beneath her, fallowing the commands they were receiving from her brain. Step. Step. Slide. Back up. Stop and let your hips sway to the music. Step Step.

Nerissa noticed Sophia from where she was standing and waved briefly; she didn’t know Sophia that well, but she was a kind enough person from what Nerissa had gathered, that and she apparently had a great taste in music- or, at least, if she had been the one to pick out the soundtrack for the evening.

The song faded out, ending after the chorus was repeated a few times and the drummer had his share of time, and Nerissa needed a cold drink. It was hot considering the fact that it was only early summer, and dancing definitely added on to the high temperature.

Nerissa walked to the other side of the room, jumping up onto the carpeted floor that was an inch or so higher than the actual dance floor. She wondered if there was anything none-alcoholic for her to drink as she took a seat at the bar, feeling a little out-of-place there. “Could I have a water?” she asked the bartended as another song started up, having to speak a bit louder in order for him to hear her. The guy nodded and poured her a glass, sliding it her way across the smooth table surface. Nerissa thanked him and took a drink, swiveling in the chair absentmindedly as she did so.
Nerissa Hatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:12 am

Andrew streched his arms out after the song had ended. He hadn't danced in a long period of time and was not used to it. Maybe that was why he was dancing like a chicken with it's head cut off. He chuckled at his thought and then walked over to the bar. "I gotta say," he said smiling "if you were to be in a dancing contest, you'd win hands down." He felt sweaty underneath his jacket. Why did he bring it in the first place? He couldn't remember but he shrugged the thought and then removed his jacket. He then quickly went over to the coat stand and set it on one of the rungs. He went over back to Nerissa and then looked back at the floor. "That was a lot of fun"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top