BLOOD, Zakkary
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

BLOOD, Zakkary Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

BLOOD, Zakkary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BLOOD, Zakkary Empty BLOOD, Zakkary

Post by James Rosier Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:35 pm

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Fábio
How you found Potter's Army: I think I found it on forumotion by searching Harry Potter RPG .. I don't remember, have this forum for long now o:
Any other characters on Potter's Army: No.
Have your read the Plot?: Yep. Voldie survived ;D
Have your read the Must read threads?: Yep.

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
BLOOD, Zakkary Never-11
Name: Zakkary 'Zakk' Blood
Race: Werewolf
Blood Status: Pureblood
Year AND Age: 16
Preferred houses: Slytherin!! Or Ravenclaw
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by: Christopher Drew

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: Tall
Hair: Straight
Eye colour: Green-brown
Skin: White
General Appearance: Zakkary, or Zakk, likes to dress himself with comfortable clothes. He usually wears shirts, followed by tie's with green or yellow colours and a grey vest. His shirts usually are white, grey or black, or something around that area. He prouds himself of beeing dark, and wants to grow up to be even more darker. He wears a necklace that is a tooth of a basillisk, but in a shrinked version, sold to him by a men in Diagon-Alley. He has alot of tatoo's on his body, one on each arm, and two on his back with the shape of a skull and a dead body. He wears a pair of black jeans or white jeans, or brown, blue anything, and buckles them with a brown belt. He uses brown shoes, to match his colours.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:
Potions
Charms
Flying
D.A.D.A
Weaknesses:
Transfiguration
Moon
Divination
Dark magic
Brewing Potions
Dislikes:
Muggle-borns
Aurors
Dementors
Azkaban
General Personality:
Zakk, is a calm boy, even though his dark personality. He likes death, and to cause chaos, but deep down inside, he is pretty calm. He doesn't like to hang around with much people, as he is silent and likes to be alone. He's pretty reserved to himself, so he rarely speaks to anyone. He gets along with Slytherin very well though.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information:
Jane Blood - Mother - Deceased
Jake Blood - Father - Locked in Azkaban
John Blood - Brother - In Hogwarts
Childhood: Zakkary Blood, was born in a pure-blood family, that served as Death Eater's for a long time now. Zakk, since a young age, wanted to be a Death Eater, like his parents. He grew up as a normal magical boy, living in a big house around London. He didn't had alot of friends, as of a young age he was reserved, and without himself wanting, since he could levitate objects, boys were scared, and never played with him. He was always alone, playing with his brother.When the Order cleaned the ministry, his mother was killed and his father arrested, leaving Zakk and his brother. When he turned 11, he was put into Hogwarts.
Hogwarts: When he was put into Hogwarts, he was selected into Slytherin. From the first year, that he always excelled at Potions, and was the top student in Potions. He liked flying, but never really bothered himself trying to apply for the Quidditch team. He liked to be alone, when classes ended, he always left to go rest alone to somewhere. When he grew up, he kept beeing a good student, always having good grades, and beeing quite good at Charms and at D.A.D.A. He grew up to the 4th year.

Short Roleplay:
Zakk, walked outside of the Transfiguration class. He never really liked that class much. He was wearing the common Hogwart's robes. The green trimmed robe, the mark of the Slytherin. He walked calmly within Hogwarts, dodging the students running around or the first years, happy to be there. He looked down on the muggle-borns and exchanged eyes with Slytherin's eternal rivals, Gryffindor's.

He walked until he arrived at the Owlery. He climbed the stair's all the way to the top. He looked outside the window, seeing to the students wandering around, the owls flying to go deliver messages. Hogwart's was filled with life, too much if you wan'na say so. Zakk, walked outside and calmly looked around. He yawned, and started going inside to his dorm, going to get a nap and skip Muggle Studies.

Last edited by Zakkary Blood on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

BLOOD, Zakkary Empty Re: BLOOD, Zakkary

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:54 pm

That's great, i'll add you now, good luck, hope you enjoy the site.

Accepted!
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top