Andrian and Sophia wedding - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian and Sophia wedding - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian and Sophia wedding

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian and Sophia wedding - Page 2 Empty Re: Andrian and Sophia wedding

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:34 am

Adebola came to the wedding in a sparkling black dress. She had a matching bag and purse to go with it. Also matching shoes. " Hey Adrian congrats ! " Adebola said to Andrian.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:13 am

"Thanks" Andrian said giving her a friend hug and said "Sophia will be inside Hogwart Gryffindor Common Room i think" and looked back at Dae "So who this little chap here Dae" Andrian said happily and ruffled Dae son on the hair
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:45 am

'oh this is spencer i hope u dont mind i brought him"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:48 am

"Not at all. This must be the kid you told me about" Andrian said getting up and said "How capturing death eaters going?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:49 am

'well thats not all my job you know'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:52 am

" What else do u do?" Andrian asked walking with him toward the lake thatw a near the wedding "Exciting day today" Andrian thought
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:54 am

'well im head of the new muggle protection agiencie plust international securty"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:56 am

"Ah muggle agiencie" Andrian said looking at him and stopped at a halt "I was thinking of becoming a Quidditch Player but still keep my Auror job" Andrian said looking up at the Gryffindor Tower wondering if Sophia will come
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:59 am

'sounds busy really busy if ur starting a famly i mean this little 1 keeps me up non stop" he said rustling spencers head
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:01 am

Andrian laughed and looked down at Spencer "Who you married to anyway mate" Andrian asked then looked at the Lake remembering all the good time he had with Sophia and his friend
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top