A New Encounter - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A New Encounter - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A New Encounter

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Encounter - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Encounter

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu May 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Belle nodded, "Indeed I am always in the forest behind my home it just lets you remember that you are still you and not what the world around you is trying to shape you into. A lot of people seem to forget that any more and it is kind of sad. I think if they did remember the world would be a little more peaceful."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Fri May 28, 2010 2:22 am

"Yes" Topher said. "And many people nowadays seem to conform to the trend of the time being, and not just fashion, also groups, like those dirty death eaters.." Topher stopped there. He began to make himself mad thinking about the conformist..
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri May 28, 2010 3:20 am

Belle patted his hand, "I know how you feel don't worry. I hate them too and I joined..."Belle cut herself off there she didn't really know him and he might turn her in for being in the Order who really knew any more.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum