Isabella M. Sanders
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Isabella M. Sanders Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Isabella M. Sanders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Isabella M. Sanders Empty Isabella M. Sanders

Post by Isabella M. Sanders Thu May 20, 2010 3:46 pm

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name:Sophia
How you found Potter's Army:have quite a few characters on here
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Sophia Lestrange, Emmy Lestrange, Leighanna Throne
Have your read the Plot?: (please do Razz) Oh... no I haven't I NEVER red the plot! Well... of course I did!
Have your read the Must read threads?: (Again, please do. For your own benefit) Yes I have!

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Isabella M. Sanders Emma-stone-superbad-movie-premiere-arrivals-7pbS2V
Name: Isabella Marie Sanders
Nicknames: Issy, or Bella
Race: Werewolf
Blood Status: Half-blood
Year AND Age: 17 and 7th
Preferred houses: Gryffindor
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by:Emma stone

A P P E A R A N C E
Height:5 foot 4 inches
Hair: Dark Long and curly
Eye colour: blue
Skin: white
General Appearance: Isabella had long dark red almost brownish hair that curled on its own, the color got lighter the more time she spent in the sun.Isabella skin was light and tanned easlily in the summer sun. Her blue eyes could peirse into your soul and make you feel sorry for this girls pain of the years that she had lived. Isabella wans kindof tall but still considerd short and rather skinny but not to skinny. Isabelle wears anything she feels comfortable in weather it's cute and comfy sweats to casual clothing to dresses as long as it looks cute on her.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:
+ Flying
+ Quidditch
+ Learning
Weaknesses:
+ Cute Funny guys
+ the feel of the wind in her hair when shes flying
+ when she is away from her sister
+her shyness
+ Flying
+ Cute Funny Guys
+reading and studying
Dislikes:
+ Stuck up Snobs
+ Mean People
+ Sitting in Boring classes
Motto: Dreams are only dreams, unless you make them come true!
General Personality: Isabella is more of the laid back real quiet type of twin that's always quiet and very rarely does anything crazy or stupid. Although Isabella is very sweet and caring and will do anything to protect her friends or family. Although Isabella can be very emotional when it comes down to talking about her past or her parents. Isabella is very brave and very smart which lead to the sorting hat not deciding to put her in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw but it finally decided on Gryffindor seeing how she had more bravery in her. Isabella is a very down to earth type of girl who loves adventures and nature as well as flying.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: Arabella Sanders (twin sister)
Childhood: Isabella grew up with her sister Arabella and their parents until one day when they parents were murdered. Isabella and Arabella where sent to a foster home where they lived until they were thirteen. Strange things that they couldn't explain would happen which made them not fit in and considered freaks. Although Isabella and Arabella tried to escape the orphanage so many times they gotten caught by the local police and sent back.Isabella and Arabella were sent to an orphanage in london where they found out they were witches and were sent to hogwarts.
Hogwarts: School always came easy to Isabella for she always got good grades and passed her classes. Even though she never made it on the Quidditch team for she was always to late Isabella always flew around the castle just for fun. When Isabella and Arabella's third year came Isabella was turned into a were wolf by her twin sister by accident for she couldn't control herself and Isabella was in her way trying to stop her from harming any others or animals. When Isabella's fifth year came she made 10 O.W.Ls which lead her on to her six year at Hogwarts. As she passed her sixth year she made it on to her seventh year studying harder then ever in order for her to graduate.
Adulthood: Skippie! Wink

Short Roleplay: Not my first! Wink
Isabella M. Sanders
Isabella M. Sanders

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Isabella M. Sanders Empty Re: Isabella M. Sanders

Post by Katherine Lupin Thu May 20, 2010 4:21 pm

Accepted and sorted into gryffindor.

Khaat
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin