Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay] - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay] - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay]

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay]

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:55 am

Professor Arianna wrote:(OOC:Ares there is a five line limit in RPs, please abide by this rule)

Arianna held out her hand to Andren and Ares, "Hi, I'm Arianna. Head Of Gryffindor and divination teacher here." she looked at Andren, "Arent you a new teacher here too? I heard you got a job?" Arianna picked her book back up and started reading again, deciding which lesson she would start with.

"Yeah I'm the youngest eacher at Hogwarts and I teach Muggle Studies." (Adrenn notices Andrian) "Whassup? Oh about Muggle Studies could you tell dumbledore I wanted to do a feidl trip for our first lesson to the U.S." he said reading a pamphelet. "I hear they have the best bread."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gryffindor Common Room[Roleplay]

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:42 am

"Hello Professor" Andrian Potter said walking through the portal and sat down at the far end table and began to studie his Defence Against the Dark Art and waved his wand practising it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:42 am

"Andrian, serousily you dont need to practice it's Saturday we dont have classes, and besides I alreayd perfected this one spell too." he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:15 am

(outside) "Password?" " Banana fritters!" * door opens* "... Sooooooooo.... Wassup? Am I in the right place?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:08 am

"Yeah you are-" he said but was cut off. (He notices something out the window. He presses a button on his watch and Hayabusa armor speard all over him. He sprints towards the window and breaks thorugh it. there is a yell and the sound of a gernade blowing)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:22 am

Andrian closed his book and look down in the window and saw some funny creatures " What the heck are they?" Andrian shouted pulling out his wand " Are they a new Magical Creature species?" He shouted jumping down " Protego!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:25 am

(Spartan fleles throught he window and crahses onto the potrait.) "They arn't magical! They are Covenant!" he said. (He thorws Andrian a watch.) "press the button on the right and follow me!" he said. (spartan dives out the window and the sounds of fists landing is heard.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:44 am

Andrian catches the watch and started to pounder about the watch " Eh couldn't hurt a try" Andrian said presssing thr right button on the watch and put the watch on. Suddenly he sees metals building up on him and finally he looked him self on the miror and said " Wicked " Andrian said turning around to see his back and notice a gun " Awesome " he said running outtside to help
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:45 am

(Spartan flies back into the window and crashes onto a table.) "CLOSE THE WINDOW CLOSE THW WINDOW!" he yelled. (He gets up and slams tjw window shut as a huge ggreeen burrt hit the window.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:04 am

" Sorry " Andrian said shooting the mysterious creatures he ever seen and pulled out a sniper and shot one of the little creatures in the head and heard it go " YAY!" who seem to have burst out colorful ribbons " Yep diffenetly Magical Creatures" Andrian muttered sniping 2 brutes in one shot " Booya! 2 kills in 1 shot" he shouted
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top