Oh what a wonderful afernoon
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Oh what a wonderful afernoon Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Oh what a wonderful afernoon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh what a wonderful afernoon Empty Oh what a wonderful afernoon

Post by Calvin S. Ransom Wed May 19, 2010 3:15 am

Walking down the streets of Diagon Alley, Calvin scanned the windows on either side
of him in search of some sort of sign reading something along the lines of ‘good food
for cheap’. He heard his stomach growl and couldn’t help but get frustrated with his
current situation. Calvin hadn’t the money to spend on food unless he wanted to kiss
his internet service and his hot water goodbye. He groaned, perhaps giving up the int-
ernet was for the best; his job hadn’t been paying very well recently because of the
mistakes he had made, which were being paid for with his paychecks.

Calvin stopped in front of one of the restraints, frowning. He dug his hands into the po-
ckets of his brown muggle hoodie and pulled out the last of that week’s pay. “Dang it,
Reid, I really hope your job brings in more cash than mine or else I’ll die without my inter-
net,” he mumbled to himself- something that wasn’t usual for him, he seemed a bit out
of it, his jumpy and childish personality not showing through as much. He really did hope
that his friend could pull through for him that once. Calvin sighed, standing outside the
restraint for a little longer, as if it could somehow make him less hungry and keep him
from spending that money.
Calvin S. Ransom
Calvin S. Ransom
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Oh what a wonderful afernoon Empty Re: Oh what a wonderful afernoon

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 3:50 am

Bella was wondering around the dark alleys of Knockturn Alley. She wondered how she got away with it, she supposed her nephew just didn't care. Ah, it was nice to walk through the world, a wanted criminal, and nobody stopping her. She smiled wickedly to herself, she'd cause some havoc in Diagon Alley she would. She pulled out her wand and started towards the entrance from Knockturn Alley to Diagon Alley. She poked her head out and felt the sunlight hit her face, she squinted but continued on. She cackled quietly, people were noticing her, but not doing anything. That was the advantage of have a reputation like her, but she didn't have much time before she had to take care of some Aurors. So she'd have to cause some havoc fast, very quietly she made her way over to someone who looked like they'd be fun to pick on.

She smiled her wicked smile and spun the man around, cackling as she did so. "Hello Deary, how are we this wonderful afteroon?" he asked sweetly. She used her signature sweet voice, it never seemed to get old. She noticed the gold in the man's hands, she snatched it up. "This is all?" she asked grinning, looking at the little bit of gold. "Oh dear, this won't do. I guess I might just...have...to...take it!" she said laughing. She pocketed his gold and pointed her wand at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Oh what a wonderful afernoon Empty Re: Oh what a wonderful afernoon

Post by Calvin S. Ransom Wed May 19, 2010 4:45 pm

“Oh-oh my goodness” Calvin stuttered his eyes wide in horror. Only inches from him stood
one of the most dangerous witches of all time, and he knew very well what kind of torture
she could put him through if she was in the mood; Calvin had heard horrific stories about the
women being told in the Ministry. He backed up until his back was pressed against the glass
entrance door of the restraint he had planned on entering only moments prior. “I-you know-I
-I know the Minister of Magic- a-and he could lock you up in Azkaban again if he-well-if he
wanted to!” Calvin threatened, though his voice wasn’t very strong or threatening at all. He
watched as she snatched the last of his money up out of his hand, looking utterly broken,
“but…” he protested, frightened out of his wits.

Slowly, Calvin slipped his hand into one of the pockets of his jeans and fingered his sleek
wand. What would he do once he got it out of his pocket? What would Bellatrix do to him if
she got hold of his wand before he even had a chance to act? Calvin felt his mouth go dry;
he hadn’t hexed anyone in his life- well, he had tried but he had never actually been success-
ful- and the idea of doing so to save his life made it that much harder. Draw your wand qui-
ckly, shout the first spell that comes to mind, and run- your good at running, you could hide
somewhere and send a patronus to one of the aurors
, he thought it through and nodded
shakily. He could do it if he acted fast enough.

Calvin pulled his wand out of his pocket and waved it, muttering the first incantation to come
to mind, and watched in horror as large, golden bubbles erupted from the tip of his wand. “No,
no, no! That wont help at all,” he squeaked, shaking his wand up and down franticly, though
the only way that could have protected him was if he resorted to jabbing her in the eye with it.
Calvin S. Ransom
Calvin S. Ransom
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top