Thread Tracker?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thread Tracker? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thread Tracker?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thread Tracker? Empty Thread Tracker?

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sun May 09, 2010 6:19 pm

I would love to post a thread tracker for my characters so I could look one place for each of my many topics. I was wondering where I should place this. I see Keera put hers in character plots, shall I join her? Unless I hear differently I am going to (then I can move it later)

Thanks!
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Thread Tracker? Empty Re: Thread Tracker?

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun May 09, 2010 6:38 pm

We're looking at doing that using a blog feature, but we have no idea if we are going to use it now. But in the meantime, I think in your plot would be a good place to do it Smile

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sun May 09, 2010 7:05 pm

In my current plot or in the character plot section? My plot is a bit too crowded at current
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun May 09, 2010 7:55 pm

I don't know, use whichever one you like Smile

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 10, 2010 8:14 pm

Well Keera made a thread tracker separetly from her plot so i guess you can too Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum