Mari's Plot Roleplays
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mari's Plot Roleplays Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mari's Plot Roleplays

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mari's Plot Roleplays Empty Mari's Plot Roleplays

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:42 pm

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory):Any number (though not at single topic)
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.):Friends (even if you want to backstab me)
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.):1 paragraph +
What you want to RP about:Well Mari's plot just took unexpected turn so i need something new and fresh for ir. I'll explain more down
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.):Anywhere and Everywhere

My old plot was to be with Matt and bla bla bla, but that just sank.
We could start from St.Mungo's already opened topic and later on... well we'll figure something out
For example Mari is Gabrielle's foster neice though that's still a secret to almost everyone. We could roleplay about the secret being discovered slowly.
Just tell me if you're intrested and we'll figure something out PLEEEEEEEASE!! Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Mari's Plot Roleplays Empty Re: Mari's Plot Roleplays

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:10 pm

I would be more then happy to Rp with you Mari, we are after all new sisters and great class partners. So count me in! Razz
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Lamberton Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:08 am

Jemma might, y'know she just found out from Gabrielle so could be interesting. Or Daisy, she might know Mari from school. Doubt Ben would be appropriate though.
Daisy Lamberton
Daisy Lamberton

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Mariana Diggory wrote:How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory):Any number (though not at single topic)
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.):Friends (even if you want to backstab me)
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.):1 paragraph +
What you want to RP about:Well Mari's plot just took unexpected turn so i need something new and fresh for ir. I'll explain more down
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.):Anywhere and Everywhere

My old plot was to be with Matt and bla bla bla, but that just sank.
We could start from St.Mungo's already opened topic and later on... well we'll figure something out
For example Mari is Gabrielle's foster neice though that's still a secret to almost everyone. We could roleplay about the secret being discovered slowly.
Just tell me if you're intrested and we'll figure something out PLEEEEEEEASE!! Very Happy

Twisted Evil

Secrets in the ministry? Intrigue at the national level? Sounds like stuff I've been wanting to get keith into since I created him. Of course he'll be in way over his head and completely convinced he can handle it and so, so wrong....
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Belle - Well since i already know you we can start from my topic in St.Mungo's so you would easly serve as one of key characters in my plot. What dyou think?

Jemzy - You can jump in regarding to Gabby's part of the plot. Ofcourse she hasn't told you everything yet so go roleplay at Appartment

Daisy - Well we can say they met on Hogwarts Express though we need to roleplay with her before i conclude what part can she play at my plot

Keith - Ummm lol you need a psyhotherapist, but then again we all need. What part would you like to play at my plot? Considering how you speak about me on matches i assume NOT enemy definetly, but have anything particular in mind?

Oh yeah 1 or 2 death eaters (that were DEs for 13-15 + years would serve me well too!)
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:33 pm

I'm on it Mari, I am assuming you are referring to the one with your injuries? Just to be sure.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:50 pm

Mariana Diggory wrote:

Keith - Ummm lol you need a psyhotherapist, but then again we all need. What part would you like to play at my plot? Considering how you speak about me on matches i assume NOT enemy definetly, but have anything particular in mind?

Of course I do. It's what makes me unique. Rolling Eyes

Not quite sure. How big a deal is this secret? Because Keith's reaction would vary greatly depending on that.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:26 pm

Mm, Mary, what do you think about me?
Though, there isn't lot of roleplaying with me lately, people seem to not like me anymore, but I'm still trying to fit in the company here.
And uh... as they are in the same house.
If you would like to RP with me, that is.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Nope Belle actually it's called Mari on Medical Treatment and i might mention Sophia and Andy are both there at the moment. Very Happy

Keith well secret generally turns around Mariana is Gabrielle's foster neice. Though it goes back to why her parents died and etc alot of stuff. Some of which only Gabby knows. Still not sure where to put you... Friend, Protector, something third? (crush, blablabla maybe)

I like you Mis. In fact one of my charries Derek is waiting for reply at your topic in the forbidden forest. So what part would you like in my plot? Friend, Protector, NOT enemy lol you pick?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:19 am

Perhaps a friend and a protector. Because Miseria is kind of protective. Maybe over, but oh well.

And sure, wait a bit Very Happy
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top