Grand Party - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Grand Party - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Grand Party

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grand Party - Page 3 Empty Re: Grand Party

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Mariana looked as alot of faces actually showed up. This party seemed to have awaken big intrest in students from all houses and all years. "Hi Lily Hi Sammy Hi Rose and Hi Nikki.." she said trying not to forget to mention anyone because that would be rather rude. Another boy she knew from the classes walked inside. His name was Alester though Mari didn't really remember that. "Hi stranger!" she commented on loud before she turned to Monet as she started to speak up. She raised an eyebrow. Well that was a surprise. "Nice party so where are the drinks?" she asked like that was the most important thing in the world. "And thanks Sophi.." she added quickly trying to remember everything and everyone that spoke to her though that was a bit crowdy.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Keegan walked int the Room of Eequirements and looked around for anyone he knew and smiled when he saw Sophia and Samantha. Walking over towards them he made his way through the crowd saying 'excuse me, sorry coming!' every time he went through the crowd. Sneaking behind Samantha he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek. "I'm terribly sorry I'm late ladies, but I had to get all my homework done before I can come."said Keegan softly. "So who's throwing this party?"Keegan asked them softly for he wanted to thank hem for doing it.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Sammy smiled up at Sophia when she heard the plan that Sophia had come up with. "I agree Sophia. Thats a good idea, I'm just glad that I'm not the only one that feels that way." Sammy said to her turning her head when she heard Mari greet her. Sammy smiled and waved at Mari, then gasped when she felt arms wrap around her from behind. "Keegan. You scared me." Sammy said turning around and hugging him and kissing him. "I'm glad to see that you could come, love." Sammy said to him holding his hand and looking up at Nikki. "Hey Nikki nice to see you could come too. This is Keegan." Sammy said pointing up at Keegan.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Derek put his guitar on the side for a minute being tired of holding it for no particular reason since it was clear that the music haven't started yet. Voices in the crowd were still perfectly able to hear. "That's my baby sister! Go for it girl.." he said hugging Monet behind her back with his arms around her neck giving her a kiss in the cheek. She was nowdays the only girl he ever gave a kiss or a hug apart from other cousins. He kept holding his sister like they were posing for a picture.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Sophia laughed when she said that he scared her. "Oh sorry love, I didn't mean to scare you."said Keegan softly kissng her lightly on the lips. "I'm glad to see I could make it to, with all the homework I had I didn't know if I would be here, but I am here now and that's all that matters love."said Keegan softly. As she introduce him to a girl name Nikki he gave her a soft warm smile. "Hello Nikki nice to meet you , Sammy here told me so much about you!"said Keegan softly and very gentlemen like. As he turned to Sophia he gave her a softr warm smile and broke away from Saantha to hug her. "Hey Soph, how do you do?"Keegan asked her softly as she let go of her and went back to locking hands with Samantha.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:37 pm

"Hey," Willow said to Abbey as she appeared. "What's up?" She asked, eyeing her friend.Willow was getting kind of bored, just standing there so she asked kind of loudly, "Is there any music that someone could play please?" She smiled and laughed as everybody turned and stared at her. "What?" she mouthed to them and looked away.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:35 am

Alester noticed one of the girls from several classes had caught his attention, he laughed at her greeting;Stranger, I am not, although strange enough by most standards. And I second your inquiry, where is the alcohol. I should have known it would be a BYOB party... He grinned like the cheshire cat and pulled out his trusty Fool card, Firewhisky, and brew he ordered and produced a couple of bottles with a flourish.

He grinned at the girl, Mariana he suddenly remembered hearing her name was, I never was one for much patience, so who wants a drink I am certain my stores are sufficient for a beginner? He asked to Mariana and the group around her. What was a party without a few drinks? he thought producing a stack of jiggers to serve the firewhisky and taking the one on top he poured himself a measure quickly tossing it back. His eyes shined with silver light, now it was a party.
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:38 am

(Is harry invited?)
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:41 am

(Of course, all students are invited, didn't you read the plot??)

Hello Mari, you look pretty. Nikki winked at her and gave her a hug. Nikki then smiled and giggled when Keegan said Sammy had told so much about her to him. It's nice to meet you too, Keegan. Nikki smiled at him, friendly. Oh and has she? Nikki asked curiously. Well, I've heard lots about you too, Keegan and I'm glad to have met you. Nikki said to him. Perhaps I shall sing I song! as she overheard Willow in the crowd.

Nikki went to the centre of the room and began to clap a beat and hoped the guy, holding the guitar would help her out. Okay, well, I'm going to start this party off with a song! Nikki said to the crowd. When I say hoedown, I want everybody to sing back throwdown! Okay? Nikki said loud enough for everybody to hear. Nikki began to clap a rhythm.

Boom clap
Boom de clap de clap
Boom boom clap
Boom de clap de clap
Boom boom clap
Boom de clap de clap
Boom boom clap
Boom de clap de clap

Try it with me
Here we go,

Boom boom clap
Boom de clap de clap (woah-woah)
That's right
Boom de clap de clap
Boom boom clap
Boom de clap de clap (woah-woah)

Everybody come on, off your seats
I'm gonna tell you about a beat
That's gonna make you move your feet

I'll give the Bar-be-que show
And tell you how to move
If your five or eighty-two
This is something you can do (woah-woah)

Pop it, rock it
Polka dot it
Countrify then
Hip-hop it
Put your hawk in the sky
Move side to side
Jump to the left
Stick it, glide

Zig-zag cross the floor
Shuffle in diagonal
When the drum hits
Hands on your hips
One foot in
180 twist

and then a,
Zig-zag, step n' slide
Lean it left
clap three times
Shake it out
Head to toe
Throw it all together
That's how we roll

Do the hoedown (hoedown)
Do the hoedown (hoedown)
Do the hoedown (hoedown)
Throw it all together
That's how we roll

We get to four, five, six
And your feeling busted
But it's not time to quit
Practice makes you perfect (woah-woah)

Pop it, rock it
Polka dot it
Countrify then
Hip-hop it
Put your hawk in the sky
Move side to side
Jump to the left
Stick it, glide

Zig-zag cross the floor
Shuffle in diagonal
When the drum hits
Hands on your hips
One footed
180 twist

and then a,
Zig-zag, step n' slide
Lean it left
clap three times
Shake it out
Head to toe
Throw it all together
That's how we roll

Do the hoedown (throwdown)
Throw it all together
That's how we roll

Boom de clap de clap
Boom boom clap
Come on
Here we go
Boom boom clap
Boom de clap de clap
Boom boom clap
Boom de clap

Pop it, rock it
Polka dot it
Countrify then
Hip-hop it
Put your hawk in the sky
Move side to side
Jump to the left
Stick it, glide

Zig-zag cross the floor
Shuffle in diagonal
When the drum hits
Hands on your hips
One footed
180 twist

and then a,
Zig-zag, step n' slide
Lean it left
clap three times
Shake it out
Head to toe
Throw it all together
That's how we roll

Throw it all together
That's how we roll

Throw it all together
That's how we roll

Boom de clap
Ba boom boom clap clap clap
Boom dot clap
Ba boom boom clap clap clap
Boom de clap
Boom de clap de clap
Throw it all together
That's how we roll
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:00 am

Derek! Monet said shutting her eyes when he kissed her on her cheeks. They then stood still, as though waiting for somebody to take a photo. Monet then heard 'food' and 'drinks' and she gasped. She bit her lips and turned around to see her brother face to face. I've planned this party poorly! I forgot all about food and drinks...Can't someone summon it up with magic? Monet asked. I'd do it, but I don't pay attention in class, you know me, listening to my iPod and thinking about dance... Monet said as she bit her lips and began to panic. Then Monet heard someone singing a song when she sings 'hoedown' she wants the crowd to sing 'throwdown' and Monet only nodded and thought about how brave that girl was to sing infront of people and not be scared or shy or nervous! Though Monet didn't hear the 'Hoedown' part yet, so she didn't sing yet. Perhaps you should help the girl with your guitar, give her a beat. Monet suggested to her brother.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top