London Bridge is Falling Down
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

London Bridge is Falling Down Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

London Bridge is Falling Down

View previous topic View next topic Go down

London Bridge is Falling Down Empty London Bridge is Falling Down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Bellatrix walked down the streets of London gripping her wand on her pocket. She had a plan to scare some muggles. It was just like her to do crazy sh*t without thinking of the consequences. She smiled wickedly as she pulled out her wand. She aimed it at a small, shabby looking muggles shop and muttered, "Bombardia Maxima,". As soon as the spell hit her lips and the jet of light hit the store, she was hidden out of site. The little store burst into a million piece sending muggles running and screaming.

Last edited by Bellatrix Lestrange on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

London Bridge is Falling Down Empty Re: London Bridge is Falling Down

Post by Hugo Weasley Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Jen was running through the back streets of London using the Imperious Curse on drug addicts and the dealers hanging around. Soon she had a small group of people and she was arming them with cartons of petrol and barrels of crude oil. She ran along the underground routes above ground and picked a spot where a train would run in a few seconds. She blew the concrete apart and the Imperioused soldiers followed her down. She landed on top of the train and blew open the roof. She heard screams from inside and she dropped down, the druggies following suit. Thankfully she’d altered her appearance slightly. In the event she was caught or anything of the like she couldn’t be recognised. She pressed her wand to her throat and muttered ‘Sonorus’. She cleared her throat loudly and the people in her carriage turned towards her. “Hello, thank you for riding on the Deathspress Train. This is your stop.” Jen pointed her wand at the front of the train and the Muggles looked about each other. She jumped out of the hole and sealed it before breaking the concrete near where Bellatrix’s exploded building was.

Jen jumped out and hard the sound of the train smashing into the wall she put up. She then heard an explosion as the petrol-druggies exploded. She giggled innocently and clapped her hands together before sticking her wand behind her ear. Now that was travelling in style. Jen idly wondered how much trouble she’d be in if the Ministry found out but she didn’t plan on getting caught so what was to worry about? She put her hands in the pockets of her coat and wandered over to Bellatrix. Jen smirked and looked at the burning remains of the building. “Sorry I’m late. Public transport isn’t what it once was.”
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:24 am

"That was nothing," she sneered. "I've blown bridges to bits, I've made a bomb of muggle teeth." she cackled and aimed her wand at the girl. "Now, you seem like someone who could be potentially dangerous," she said. "I don't know weather I should kill you now, or team up with you. But, I prefer to work alone, and I like to kill people," she smiled wickedly. "The only reason you're here is so I could frame you for all this," she quickly flicked her wand at a building and it burst into flames. "Now, thanks for stopping by." she pointed her wand once more at Jenifer, "Avada Kedavra" she yawned looking at her nails and waving her wand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:32 pm

Jen dived out of the way of Bellatrix’s spell and landed near the burning rubble of the building the woman had blown up. She stood up and scowled at Bellatrix before putting her wand behind her ear. Jen put her hands back in the pockets of her coat and leaned against the lamppost that had survived the blast. She raised an eyebrow at the Lestrange woman and shook her head in amusement. They weren’t kidding when they said that the woman was crazy. Jen knew that Bellatrix had passed insane long ago and probably had multiple mental disorders thanks to generations of inbreeding in the Black household but all the same, no one had an excuse to be that crazy. “You know,” Jen said good-naturedly. “If you kill me it kind of defeats the object of pinning it all on me doesn’t it?”
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:38 pm

"Actually," she said her wand still pointed at the woman. "It doesn't." she finished. Ah this woman could keep her cool, she'd make an excellent Death Eater. Pity she's a Dent, the Dent's aren't exactly the ones to turn to the dark side. They're to obsessed with the Order and good, but there is no good or evil! Only power, and those too week to seek it! The Dark Lord even said so himself, all those years locked up in Azkaban paid off. For she was and still is, The Dark Lords last..best lieutenant. "You'll see..oh wait...you won't" She cackled and waved her wand sending a killing curse at her nonverbally.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Jen raised an eyebrow and shot up, grabbing hold of one of the jutting pieces of metal on the Victorian lamppost. She mentally thanked the Romans and Greeks for the idea of lamp posts and pulled herself up onto it. She held onto the top and pushed her hair out of her eyes. Clearly Bellatrix really wanted her dead. Jen, however, wasn’t in the mood. She would have rather just blown up part of London and stumble from the rubble when the Aurors arrived. Sure, she should have been arresting Bellatrix but she really and truly could not be bothered. Besides, she could benefit from getting on the woman’s good side even if she was insane. Jen’s eyes knitted together in confusion and looked at Bellatrix. “Can you please stop trying to kill me?” she snapped, irritated. “Do you have any people skills or do just kill on sight?"
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:19 am

"I prefer to take out the enemy before they can devise a plan," she said. "You're nothing but a common Auror, and a Dent at that!" she spat. "It's going to take alot more than you to do me in," she looked around. She could easily just blow the girl up now, but she wanted to have some fun. And fun in Bellatrix's life, was either killing or torturing. "Alright, I can stop trying to kill you," she shrugged. "Bombardia Maxima!" she cackled at the ground under neath the lamppost. Bellatrix hadn't moved from her spot so she was a fair distance away from the explosion. "Crucio!" she said lazily towards Jenifer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top