DOM WEASLEY **
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

DOM WEASLEY ** Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

DOM WEASLEY **

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DOM WEASLEY ** Empty DOM WEASLEY **

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:13 pm

DOMINIQUE WEASLEY!

DOM WEASLEY ** Liliana5

here you can have a description; or song lyrics.

A SHOEBOX OF PHOTOGRAPHS!
other half ! all of these moments just might find their way into my dreams tonight
partner in crime ! only two, just me and you, not so many things we got to do
from another mother ! brushfire fairytales, itsy bitsy diamond wells, big fat hurricanes
childhood ! well dust off your thinking caps, solar powered plastic plants
close friends ! pretty pictures of things we ate, we are only what we hate
good friends ! he gets his courage from the can, it makes him feel like a man
formers enemies ! well i'm a superficial, systematic, music television addict
drinking buddies ! demanding refunds for the things they've seen, i wish they could believe
party buddies ! well i'm an energetic, hypothetic version of another person
acquaintance ! looking at themself but wishing they were someone else
name-basis ! you're moving too fast, frames can't catch you when you're moving like that

NO TOMORROW NO DEAD END!
go die ! heart of gold but it lost its pride, beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes
hatred ! i've seen your face in another light, why'd you have to go and let it die?
one-sided hate ! intravenous, intertwined, hearts gone cold your hands were tied
dislike ! never say forever cos nothing lasts, dancing with the thorns of my buried past
one-sided dislike ! made you come clean in a dirty dress, a promise is a promise you kept in check
backstabber ! take a good hard look for the very last time, the very last one in a very long line
rivalry ! there's a world out there, don't you deny me, give me one last wish
former friends ! it's a shame we have to die my dear, no one's getting out of here
fear ! still i get this feeling no one will believe me when i let these ghosts outside my head
annoyance ! you didn't pass me by, did you see me when your life flashed before your eyes?
love/hate ! send in your skeletons, sing as their bones go marching in again

YOU'RE ALL I HAVE!
in love ! her gravity makes me feel light-headed, small talk turns to dust in my mouth
final ! she doesn't know i'm already thinking about how to make her look my way
future ! blood red lips with soft intentions, kiss my eyes - they're black and blue
current ! i'm trying not to stare, it's too late, the blanket's over there, if you like
past ! forget this whole row, just save your energy for making up with me
make-out buddies ! if i'd found the right words to say, i'd tell you you're safe and take hold of your hand
lust ! how did we ever survive for this length of time? living with only a care in the world
mutual crush ! don't torture yourself with what might have given, we did everything that we could ever do
one-sided crush ! i will follow your ghost as it climbs up the rock-face and lie with you on the grass above
with benefits ! and i'd like to change all this, and i'd like to wake up from this by your side
flirting ! maybe there's hope in just one final second, a flash of her love as she waves us goodbye
tension ! the perfect words never crossed my mind, cos there was nothing in there but you

THE TRICK TO LIFE!
family ! they say the truth is out to get you, you know that i won't let you fall
good influence ! i saw a fox by the rabbit hole, you saw a prince from a fairy tale
bad influence ! what chance did you stand? tall guy, tall tailed, get out while you can
protective ! made enough mistakes between two of us to sing this thing we're still clinging on for life
mixed feelings ! and i must have got it wrong if i had love then it's gone
admiration ! blood red lips, they shake like leaves, you're flesh and blood, but what's underneath?
room-mate ! so i became what i feared the most i conduct fear like electricity, a man made monstrosity
family friend ! when we catch a criminal, there's nothing we can do, but play cops and robbers
co-worker ! now you're waging war again, marching on the spot when you should have made amends
secret ! don't turn out the lights, kiss yourself goodnight cos there's a killer and he's coming after you
other - specify ! you sent the sun round the earth, made me feel twice what i'm worth

! elasticity. was made by seanbear., of rpg-directory.com
lyrics from jack johnson, foo fighters, snow patrol and the hoosiers.
colours from me, using fireworks.

FUNNY HAT SHINY PANTS!
ALL WE NEED FOR SOME ROMANCE!

DOM WEASLEY ** BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjhHcWhDbVRJM2hHNl90MkxCaVM4eVEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQXDOM WEASLEY ** BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjhHcWhDbVRJM2hHNl90MkxCaVM4eVEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQXDOM WEASLEY ** BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjhHcWhDbVRJM2hHNl90MkxCaVM4eVEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ
THEAWHSOME NEVE!
been around the sun 1000,000,000 times
and it's not gotten boring for this cupcake yet.

secret ! don't turn out the lights, kiss yourself goodnight cos there's a killer and he's coming after you
other - lunch ! you sent the sun round the earth, made me feel twice what i'm worth
protective ! made enough mistakes between two of us to sing this thing we're still clinging on for life
mixed feelings ! and i must have got it wrong if i had love then it's gone
"it's a short life for a cupcake'"

Code:
[center]THREE MATCHING ICONS HERE
[SIZE=15][font=georgia][color=#4A6C76]FIRST NAME[/SIZE] [color=#999999]LAST NAME[/color][color=#4A6C76]![/color][/color][/font]
[size=13][color=#555555]been around the sun [b]ageinwords[/b] times
and it's not gotten boring for this [b]membergroup[/b] yet.[/color][/size]
relationships go here - quote above and you'll be loved. <3
[size=11][color=#555555]"history goes here"[/color][/size][/center]

don't feel shy to ask if you don't understand the coding or whatever-i'd be happy to help!

WHEN YOU'RE LISTED HERE!
YOU KNOW YOU'VE HIT IT BIG!

this is where you'll all go.
until someone actually arrives
take a look at this empty space i got here.
jealous much?
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

DOM WEASLEY ** Empty Re: DOM WEASLEY **

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:10 pm

Aquaintenace

That's wierd, you used the same plot as me.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:23 pm

Hehe! I thought it was you Abbey!

Anything. I assume that the Weasley's and Lovegoods would keep in touch..
Maybe like family, childhood friends, or friendly exes?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:16 pm

Best friends? Friends?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:27 am

DOM WEASLEY ** Blake_lively_green_dressDOM WEASLEY ** Blake_lively_green_dressDOM WEASLEY ** Blake_lively_green_dress
VICTOIRE WEASLEY!
been around the sun eighteen times
and it's not gotten boring for this Hufflepuff yet.

childhood ! well dust off your thinking caps, solar powered plastic plants
good friends ! he gets his courage from the can, it makes him feel like a man
bad influence ! what chance did you stand? tall guy, tall tailed, get out while you can
other - sister ! you sent the sun round the earth, made me feel twice what i'm worth[/size]
"Dom is my little sister and I'd go to hell and back for her even if she gets on my nerves a lot. I probably haven't been there for her as much in the recent years but I try to give her as much sisterly advice as I can."
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelyn Rhae Nott01 Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:51 am

DOM WEASLEY ** Vrd24i DOM WEASLEY ** Zkhi0x DOM WEASLEY ** 5btfrp
ADELYN NOTT!
been around the sun fourteen times
and it's not gotten boring for this slytherin yet.

dislike ! never say forever cos nothing lasts, dancing with the thorns of my buried past
rivalry ! there's a world out there, don't you deny me, give me one last wish
annoyance ! you didn't pass me by, did you see me when your life flashed before your eyes?
other - family feud ! you sent the sun round the earth, made me feel twice what i'm worth
"eh. yeah, weasley & i don't like each other. it started with the family feud. but she's a seventh year & i'm a fourth; i hardly ever run into her. she's not a brat like some of her family members, so we sortof just ignore each other. it disgusts me though, to see a pureblood disgrace themselves & waste their time being fascinated with muggle-related things. pity."
Adelyn Rhae Nott01
Adelyn Rhae Nott01

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:20 pm

DOM WEASLEY ** LivTyler21-1DOM WEASLEY ** LivTyleravatarDOM WEASLEY ** Liv-Tyler24
GABRIELLE DELACOUR !
been around the sun thirty six times
and it's not gotten boring for this Auror yet.

family ! they say the truth is out to get you, you know that i won't let you fall
good influence ! i saw a fox by the rabbit hole, you saw a prince from a fairy tale
"Dominique is the daughter of Gabrielle's only and eldest sister Fleur which makes Gabrielle Dominique's aunt. They got along fairly good since forever. Like with all her other numerous neices and nephews she always felt rather protective of all of them even though she hardly sees them nowdays (only some 3 weeks for summer holidays)."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top