A quiet weekend
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A quiet weekend Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A quiet weekend

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A quiet weekend Empty A quiet weekend

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:02 pm

After she managed to take a little break and a quiet walk outside, away from the Hogwarts, Miseria made her way to the Hogsmeade. First of all, she missed the butterbeer. Later she could visit Khaat. She haven't seen her lately, and as a family, she was quiet worried if she didn't hear anything about her, Robert, and her grandparents. Probably it was more like her fault. She didn't write to them. She was afraid that she'll disturb her family with annoying letters. And with "Oh, hi! How's going?" is seirously annoying.
They would just die if she'd write them all about her boring day which always were full of books!

She bought the bottle, and sat down on a coach near the fireplace. Three Broomsticks was quiet this evening, though it was full of visitors as always.
But she liked being here. It was like home. She could always sit here and think. No one would even bother her!
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

A quiet weekend Empty Re: A quiet weekend

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Tristan walked into the three broomsticks and ordered a butterbeer. He saw a young girl sitting on a couch near the fireplace and wondered if she'd let him join her. He paid for his butterbeer and walked over, "Do you mind if i join you miss?" Tristan asked looking at the girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Miseria raised her head, and nodded, looking closely at the stranger. She had seen him before but where and when, she didn't remember.
"Be my guest," she grinned, and opened her bottle. There was room enough for two of them on the couch. Then, taking a sip, she turned her ocean blue eyes back at the fire.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:20 pm

"Thank you." Tristan said sitting down beside her. He looked at her and remembered her from the time he was at Khaat's house. "You don't remember me do you?" He asked her as he took a drink of his butterbeer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows but she didn't look back at him. Even his voice was kind of familiar. Darn!
"No," she replied quietly, not even being shy because of that, though she was quite disapointed. How could she not remember people with her brilliant brain?!
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:30 pm

"I'm Tristan Michaels i was at Khaat's house when DE's were surrounding the place completely." He said looking at her still wondering if she'd remember him now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Miseria sighed quietly. Tristan Michels! Yes! Right! She nodded quickly, trying to remember more about him. But her memory was almost like a hole. Nothing about man called Tristan.
She looked back at him, eyebrows still raised. "And I suppose that you know me?" she asked curiously. Strange... Khaat had so many friends but she didn't.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:42 pm

"Yes your Miseria." Tristan said smiling softly at her then looked into the fire. He took another drink of his butterbeer, "Were there anymore mishaps with the DE's that have happened to you lately?" He asked hoping there weren't because that would mean she was safe from them for now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Miseria scowled then. Again those Death Eaters. Everyone was afraid of them, and there was already a war in ministry of magic. And they also have activated the Potter's Army and the firs training was already on. "Yes, I'm quite fine, thanks," she said quietly. No one attacked her and guess that no one would. What possibly could one little 5th year Hufflepuff girl do to all of them? And now when she's growing weaker... Though, it would be possible that someone would like to attack her when she's like this. But her skills haven't went badder. She was still quite good dueler.
"And you? What about yourself? No one didn't attack you, right?" she asked, still looking at him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:53 pm

"No but i was attacked by a wanted wizard. He caught me off guard which is a first for me and used the Cruisatious curse on me." Tristan said as he drank some more from his bottle. "Another auror saved me though and got me out of there. Other than that i'm fine."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top