two small boys - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

two small boys - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

two small boys

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

two small boys - Page 2 Empty Re: two small boys

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:24 am

"Andrew," Khaat said softly, "You're 11. And I know you've probably done a lot more in those few years than most adults have ever done. But the fact remains that you do need an adult, in the eyes of the law, to look after you. And, at this point, I would much rather you choose someone you halfways trust, even if that's only a little bit right now, than to have the Ministry of Magic choose who is going to be your guardian because it might be somone you don't like at all. And that is a very real possibility when your secret gets out. We're not going to tell, but someone else will find out. They always do. '

Khaat picked up the papers and read them, line by line, to Andrew, explaining everything to him, and answering every question he had. When they were at the end of the form, she laid a pen on the table and said, "So, I know I"m not you. But, if I were in your shoes, I'd sure be signing that paper. It looks like a good deal to me."

Andrew took a long drink off his soda, thinking. Then he silently picked up his pen and signed the papers. It wasn't that he didnt trust Steven. It was just scary feeling like he was being forced to trust because his dad was gone. He understood it protected him. And he did trust Steven to do it more than he trusted anybody else. He just hoped Steven would give him some time.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:38 am

Steven gave a small smile as he saw Andrew sign the papers " thank you andrew, I understand it will take some getting use, but ya room is waiting when ya ready " he waited till andrew was finished and slipped them back in his coat pocket "once the papers are filed it will be ofical in the eyes of the ministry and the school, I understand ya need some time so will not push you to do anything ya don't want to , everything is in your time not mine, ths was something I felt ya needed and i felt would help" reatching out he gently placed his hand on Andrews shoulder "if ya need anything i'm here and i'll be there quick as a flash, ya have people ya can call on fur help now and its not weak to do it , I had to with Khaat when i was recovering from ma coma and whan i drew a blanck with john they helped there to, in the syse of the ministry i'll be ya father but to us i'll be ya freind till ya ready"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:47 am

Andrew nodded. He understood. He glanced over his cheeseburger and added catsup and mustard to it and decided to get into it. It was good. Better than the ones they served at Hogwarts. And much better than the ones they had served in the seedy pubs he'd spent his lifetime experiencing.

He listened to Khaat explain it would take a few days in order for the paperwork to be filed officially and recognized and a few days after that for the new paperwork to reach Hogwarts. She didn't expect trouble of any sort. He was gathering she had some connection or another to the ministry and could maybe help get things through.

Khaat mentioned that spring break would be coming up soon, and suggested that he go to Steven's then and see Steven's new farm, and said that Robert and Katherine owned a bigger farm next door to Steven with all sorts of magical creatures that he would not only enjoy seeing but might enjoy working with Katherine to learn how to talk to. Robert and Katherine said he was welcome there any time he wanted. Robert told him of the big woods he had and the creek and all the places that Andrew could adventure.

"Is there any place to see any ships?" Andrew asked.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:54 am

steven took a drink of his tea "ow yea theres this nice village just by the shore, theres a lot of fishin ships there I saw one with a tall mast and a red lightning bolt on its sail when i visited with Khaat" he said smiling to her "thanks Khaat its much apreciated , hey we culd check out those ranbow puffs Khaat has been raisin , maybe even get two one fur you and one fur john , got to be two boys though don't want them creating more" he said chuckling "ow that wagers still on ya know" he chuckled again as he sipped his earl gray tea
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:58 am

"You'll never make it work," Andrew said, confident that he would win. He didn't believe a guy could decorate worth anything. But he thought it was going to be very interesting to watch Steven struggle to do it without a girl. He heard Robert laugh, amused, and then ask "What exactly is the bet, may I ask? This has to be a good one. Your boy there is pretty confident in himself."
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:05 am

steven smiled hearing robert refer to andrew as his boy, "he bet me i would need a woman to help with the decorating of his room , I told him i decorated before on ma own" he grinned "yet he don't belive me, he bet me two sikles he'd win and i' need the help of a woman to finish it." he said grinning to Andrew as he sipped his tea "all ya have to do is ask john he'l tell ya, I decorated his nursary , with out help" he could not help glance at his watch and the time but he wasn't worried if the school said anything he'd put them right.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:11 am

'Well," Robert laughed, "now that is something I want to see. Decorating a nursery is a bit different from appealing to an 11 year old young man who is starting his wizarding training. It will be interesting to see how exactly you do handle that, Steven. But I suggest you soon get him back either to the school or the upper classmen who obviously helped smuggle him out before they wait too long for him and they all get caught. You may have to apparate them all back to Honeydukes before long if you don't hurry. "

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:20 am

steven nodded "just thinkin the same thing ma self " he said looking at Andrew "do ya want me to take ya back to the school and explain why ya out?" he asked "coz their gonna ask any way, ether that or i take ya back to the place ya got out " he looked to andrew and smiled "well, welcome to the walker family Andrew" he said with a smile "come on i'll walk ya back"Standing he slipped on his jacket and walked to the door "I'll catch ya around Robert and kathrine , Khaat keep puttin the weight on ya look good" he said grinning as he held open the door for andrew.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:28 am

Andrew followed Steven out, and he walked back to the Weasley shop where his friends had gone and had agreed to meet him. He picked out the older Gryffindors easily. They were waiting on him but were clearly worried about Andrew and whether it had been safe to let him go off by himself in Diagon Alley. When they could pick him out of the crowd, they were visibly relieved. When Andrew and Steven got to them, they welcomed him like big brothers, patting him on the back, glad to see him and saying they had almost been forced to give up on him.

"Who's your friend, Andy?" one of them asked Andrew. "My friend," Andrew introduced him, ' This is Steven. He brought me my frog."

"OH! Lets see!" the other boy said. Andrew held up the plastic frog keeper. "Oh, he's brilliant," the boy said. "A right fine frog. He'll be great. We'll make sure Andy gets back alright, Sir. We've been doing this a long time. We never get caught. But we do need to hurry so we don't break our record at not getting caught. You understand, Sir. We've got just enough time to get back."
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:41 am

Steven smiled at the two boys and at how they greeted Andrew warmly , "yeah he's quite a hopper " he said "and I understand, better get him back safe or ya have me to deal with" he spoke with a soft tone " well Andew next time I see ya, ya room should be done" he gave him a wink as he smiled "don't fur get if ya need me ya can just send me an owl" he stood back from him "anytime" turning he smiled knowing he would get back safly knowing how he worked . Steven headed down the alley to the ministry as he wanted to get the papaers in as quick as possible so that there would be no reprocussions at the school.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top