The Night of Confessions
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Night of Confessions Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Night of Confessions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Night of Confessions Empty The Night of Confessions

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Richard walked outside with Gabrielle by his hand or at least that was what others thought since he hoped he was sure about not being too obvious in public. It was cloudy streets of London, but it was now or never. "Here we should be more comftable. Any place in particular you would prefer?" he asked having doubts now when he was supposed to start a conversation with her.It felt weird not to know since he had done it alot of times though each of those he did it with was more of a passtime then anything else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Night of Confessions Empty Re: The Night of Confessions

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Gabrielle just let herself be dragged by Richard. Part of her wanted to be here and talk, but other part was signalizing it's not right. The choice was hard to make so she just let the happenings go hoping that it won't be too hard to contain herself. "Look Richard i really don't know where does this lead and no i don't have any preferable place as long as it's not London downtown.." she said after a short pause in which no one was speaking. She had no idea what she was doing though she didn't try to control it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Richard didn't want to give up knowing it would be hard, though it was now or never. They still had a lot of things to discuss about though he didn't even know where to start from so he grabbed Gabrielle;s hand and apparated with her at some empty park. "I don't know where does it lead either, but i'll try to find out." he said as he let go of her hand waiting to see how would she react.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Gabrielle looked around the park not seing anyone, but them two. Maybe this was a bad idea though it was too late to regret now. She rested her back on the tree nearby trying not to get too close to Richard because that wasn't good for her self-control. "This is a bad idea Richard which has no point at all. What is it that you want from me?" she asked trying to avoid looking at him though that was too hard to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Richard looked towards Gabrielle not sure what he was doing though there was something about this night that gave him enough confidence for it. He was taller then her so when he put his arm next to her on a tree it stood right next to her face. He had big desire to kiss her though for once in his life he was going slowly. "I don't know if it's a bad idea Gabrielle, but you need as much as i do. I tried to control myself, but i can't do it anymore.." he said as his face got closer to hers. They were only a few inches from each other.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Gabrielle felt as Richard's arm was there close to her. Their faces were only few inches away from eachother though she wasn't sure what would happen. She lost her senses now when he was there, so close to her and was sighing quickly. "We shouldn't be doing this Richard we don't want it.." she said with a voice that was almost screaming on loud to him to kiss her already though it wasn't what her senses wanted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Richard didn't step back. All the opposite he got even closer not really sure about what he was doing though at the moment he felt like someone who can do it all. "No we don't..." he said when his face almost touched Gabrielle's while they were looking at each other. There was no use to resist anymore so he placed his lips on hers while Gabrielle's back was on the tree behind her. He continued to kiss her hoping she would forget everything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Richard was too close to Gabrielle that she couldn't use her senses at all. She was a woman of high passions so she just let herself be lead by the moment as everything else came out of her head for the time. She put her hands around his neck and kissed him back without a single thought passing through her head. What would happen next depended only on Richard not her since she lost all reason.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Richard felt her both arms hanged around his neck. It was a night to remember. He placed his arms around her waist very tightly so she wouldn't have chance to let go, after which he lifted her up by the tree kissing her appoasionate as he never kissed any girl before. His reason was still to far away left that he could realize what he was actually doing though it was a moment he would never forget.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Gabrielle's senses started coming back to her as quick as she lost them for a couple of golden moments. She broke up the kiss with Richard before anyone would ever expect it. "No Richard we can't..We shouldn't it's just not right.." she told him hardly breathing from the kiss knowing she just did a very unprofessional move. What was she thinking. Her entire self was screaming her to continue, but she ignored it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top