Second Alchemy Class Basic 1-5 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Second Alchemy Class Basic 1-5 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Second Alchemy Class Basic 1-5

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second Alchemy Class Basic 1-5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Alchemy Class Basic 1-5

Post by Adelyn Rhae Nott01 Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:26 am

Adelyn evened her breath after her eight staircase journey from the dungeons before strolling casually into the classroom. Seeing the professor's gaze upon her as she entered, she nodded politely. "Good morning, sir." She slid behind a desk towards the middle of the room, tugging off the book bag that was slung around her shoulder & setting it quietly on the desktop. She pulled out her chair and slipped into it, where she waited for class to begin.
Adelyn Rhae Nott01
Adelyn Rhae Nott01

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Second Alchemy Class Basic 1-5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Alchemy Class Basic 1-5

Post by Vincent Majere Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Alright, I am sorry I havent posted, but none of my original class arrived except for a few. Anyhow...

------------------------------------------

"Welcome class, I see you are all finally here," Vincent began in a cold voice. Some of them were absent, clearly. He ignored it, concentrating on the lesson. "Today we will be learning about Spiritual Alchemy, as well as starting a bit about Elixirs. Does anyone know the basic definition of Spiritual Alchemy?" he asked, quite sure that none of them would know.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Elijah knew he was late. What was the point in even coming up with a witty excuse? He had nothing to say, he was late that was the bottom line so why did they care? He didn’t need Majere giving him a lecture about being on time or any of the like, he wasn’t in the mood. In the words of Spike; ‘Bugger this for a bunch of bananas’. Eli just wasn’t sure how that worked into his train of thought. Probably something along the lines of he’d rather be a monkey in a tree somewhere instead of learning Alchemy. He was an artist, what did Alchemy have to do with that? Eli wasn’t an idiot of course. He had intelligence but unfortunately he wasted it. Slipping inside the classroom, he sat down at the table nearest the door. Last in, first out – that seemed to be a good way of tackling classes.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:21 am

Miseria raised her eyebrows. She didn't even notice when students were already in class, but then she heard Vincent's question. Definition for a Spiritual Alchemy? First, she looked around and saw that no hands were up in the air. Then she raised hers:“Spiritual Alchemy, probably it's like changing personality into a soul. Like re-creating their lives or something like that,“ she said in a quiet voice, letting her hand fall down. She didn't know if Majere will like this answer. Though, he would've asked more questions from her if he'd wanted it.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:13 am

Though fascinated by the topic of Spiritual Alchemy, James did not venture a guess. Not until he'd looked it up. But James quickly found a good definition for the term. He raised his hand, eyes never leaving the book until he was called upon. "Sir," he said, looking up at the professor. "Spiritual Alchemy is the systematic process of using alchemy to prolong one's life in a manner similar to Potions. The differentiating point is that Spiritual Alchemy concerns itself, not with the body, but with the soul."
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Keith sat in the back, enchanting his quill to basically copy whatever came out of James' mouth. The older boy was proving to be an invaluable ally (if an unwitting one) when it came to the subject of Alchemy, and Keith was not about to let what was essentially walking, talking spark notes go away unnoticed.

Upon hearing that Spiritual Alchemy was used to prolong life, Keith began humming a tune to himself. A few moments later whispered words escaped his lips, dancing across the room in a soft pattern.

"Forever young....I want to be forever young. Do you really want to live forever...forever...forever young."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:09 am

James ears perked as he heard the words "forever young." The thought sent a chill up his spine, as the only face he could see was his uncle's. Alan Wake was a monster, nothing less. He could not decay, he could not age. He was not even sure if Alan had ever even considered dating. Alan had only two things to care about: his power and James. James looked over his shoulder to see Keith, whispering the words. James' eyes turned to a menacing, icy glare. He would have said something, but his false arm seemed itch ever so ironically. Yellow seemed to chuckle as the thoughts about Alan ran through James' head. James had a beautiful, working piece of spiritual, physical and theoretical Alchemy all collapsed into one object. The Alchemic Arm. James had once learned how to make one. He wished he never had. Keith's little whisper, however, drained all color from James' face.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:34 am

Abbey already knew what in store for her as she walked into the classroom. Headmaster Majere never went easy on students, and she knew he wasn't about to change that. Hopefully he wouldn't take too many points from Hufflepuff for being late.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:53 am

Aurora walked into the classroom knowing she was in for something bad. S...Sorry im late. It is my first day taking classes and....and i got kind of lost." She looked to the ground shyly and waited to see what was to be said
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:02 am

Keith was having a fairly good time singing to himself. It was a fun song that had come out recently. It had a catchy beat, easy to learn songs, a moderate amount of cussing, and no obvious message behind it. It was like it had been made for Keith.

And then James decided to give him a death glare. Keith recoiled. This was not a "Hey I like that song too" look. This was not a "Dude c'mon stop singing in class" look. This wasn't even a "Why are you singing and not paying attention, not cool brah, focus a little and maybe you won't fail so hard" look, which was something Keith got a lot. It was more of a "IF you don't shut your fu**ing mouth I will shove your head so far up your a** you'll be able to see your god da**ed intestines."

Keith shot him back a look that hopefully said something along the lines of: "Holy s**t dude calm down please don't kill me. I'm quiet. I'm quiet. Jesus man, chill."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top