room of requierments with ana - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

room of requierments with ana - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

room of requierments with ana

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

room of requierments with ana - Page 10 Empty Re: room of requierments with ana

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:51 am

"do you want to go eat?" he asked smileing at her he couldn't help but smile at his ana it was natrual for him. "or i could find a way to play something for you." he thought of a gutar and piano every thing he needed to play for ana
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:52 am

"Play for me Luke." Ana said smiling at him kissing his lips softly.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Number of posts : 337
Special Abilities : Animagus, Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:02 am

OOC: only read the lyrics if you don't know fireflies by owl city
he picked up the gutair and started to play soafly "You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies Lit up the world as I fell asleep Cause they'd fill the open air And leave teardrops everywhere You'd think me rude But I would just stand and stare 'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly It's hard to say that I'd rather stay Awake when I'm asleep'Cause everything is never as it seems 'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs From ten thousand lightning bugs As they tried to teach me how to dance A foxtrot above my head A sock hop beneath my bed A disco ball is just hanging by a thread
I'd like to make myself believe That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay Awake when I'm asleep 'Cause everything is never as it seems
When I fall asleep Leave my door open just a crack(Please take me away from here) 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac (Please take me away from here) Why do I tire of counting sheep (Please take me away from here)
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep To ten million fireflies I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell But I'll know where several are If my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar I'd like to make myself believe That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay Awake when I'm asleep 'Cause everything is never as it seems
When I fall asleep I'd like to make myself believe That planet Earth turns slowly It's hard to say that I'd rather stay Awake when I'm asleep 'Cause everything is never as it seems When I fall asleep I'd like to make myself believe That planet earth turns slowly It's hard to say that I'd rather stay Awake when I'm asleep
Because my dreams are bursting at the seams" he sang quietly more use to singing this song while playing the piano
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:06 am

Ana smiled as she heard the song and closed her eyes listening to the lyrics as he sang them.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:07 am

quietly he put the gutair down then kissed ana lightly on the lips
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:10 am

"I love the song." Ana said kissing him back.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:12 am

its nothing." luke said. "ive been working on a better one but itsnot rady yet." he kissed her back passaniltly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:13 am

"When it's finished i would love to hear it." Ana said kissing him back with the same amount of passion. She sat on his lap and continued to kiss him.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:17 am

"maybe i could finish it with this." he said kissing ana then laying her on the bed getting on top of her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:19 am

Ana kissed him more not wanting him to stop as she kissed him with fierce passion.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top