The Gilther House
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Gilther House Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Gilther House

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Gilther House Empty The Gilther House

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Samantha sat in the living room, she was flipping through the channels, waiting for her soon to be husband to come home. She hated waiting up for him, but she couldn't help it. She loves him so much. She stopped flipping through the channels, and started pacing, after an hour of this she would start making a path in the rug.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

The Gilther House Empty Re: The Gilther House

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:16 pm

Anti strolled into the house, wearing a suit and tie and had his hair perfect with a butterbeer in his hand.
"Honey I'm home!" he joked, and waved his wand and went back to normal. He whipped out another butterbeer and handed it to his future wife. He kissed her cheek. "Loooong day of butterbeer drinkin and crime fightin."
He laughed.
As usual, he had been out with Varod playin da vigilante.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:02 am

Sammy tried so hard not to smile when he came threw the door, but she loved him so much she couldn't help it. She walked over to him. "Do you know how worried I was about you. This was so much easier before. I don't know how I'm going to be able to handle this every night. Not knowing if your going to come home, or if your going to be in the hospital." She said to him with a half smile, she then leaned closer to him and kissed his cheek.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:09 am

Anti smiled.
"I'll be fine, you know that," he said confidently and kissed her hard and pulled her towards the couch and fell back, pulling her onto his lap and wrapping his arms around her. "So how was your day? And if you want you can come with tomorrow?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:17 am

Sammy smiled at him as he kissed her back and then pulled her onto the couch with him. "Oh my day was the same as them all, school, cleaning, taking care of the kids. But the best part was when the twins helped each other while walking. I got it on video." Sammy said smiled brightly now, she then thought about going with them but then she thought against it. "No thats something you and varod do, I'll be fine. I'm going to worry about you no matter what. Because I love you." Sammy said holding him close to her and kissing him passionately.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:29 am

Anti grinned. He'd have to watch that tape.
"Alright, then," he said, kissing her back harder. "Did you bring them here? I have to meet them, remember? I love you so much..."
He started kissing her again, hand roaming around...
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:34 am

Sammy smiled back at him, kissing him back. "Yes actually I did. They are sleeping in their bedroom. Remember we live together now. Were a family. I'm the mommy, your the daddy, and they are the kids." She said to him kissing him again and putting her hand up his shirt.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:37 am

Anti was surprised.
"Um...okay...I still have to meet him," he whispered, his urges and need obvious. "Won't we wake them...?"
But even as he said this he was moving to take off her shirt and stroke her hair.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:51 am

Sammy smiled at him with love in her eyes. "I just put them to sleep before you got home. They will be asleep for at least two hours. So as long as were quite it shouldn't be a problem." Sammy said to him finishing taking his shirt off and kissing him everwhere she could reach.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:56 am

Anti smiled. First time after proposal.
He started kissing her harder and ripped her pants off. Slowly, her panties were being removed...

TWO HOURS LATER

They were under cover, sprawled on the bed. At some point they had ended up in the master bedroom. They were twined together.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top