Wow looky there I need a new siggy again.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wow looky there I need a new siggy again. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wow looky there I need a new siggy again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wow looky there I need a new siggy again. Empty Wow looky there I need a new siggy again.

Post by Spike Edgelong Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:36 am

See I wouldn't really be asking for another one, but Zoe is gone, has been for a while now and noone seems to know when or if she is coming back. So my Spike is moving on, finally. Rolling Eyes So on to the Siggy. Smile

Character name: Spike Edgelong
Play-by: Jonny Depp
Words: "I'm ready for an adventure!!"
Colors: blue or grey
Picture: Him being vampire like. Or him just being gorgeous.
Other: Have fun.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Wow looky there I need a new siggy again. Empty Re: Wow looky there I need a new siggy again.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:03 pm

If you need any changes, just ask!

Wow looky there I need a new siggy again. Spikesig
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img94/8264/spikesig.png
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Wow looky there I need a new siggy again. Empty Re: Wow looky there I need a new siggy again.

Post by Spike Edgelong Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:49 pm

Thanks I love it. And to anyone who see's this after I already got one. I still like seeing other peoples versions of my siggy. Smile Thanks.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:48 am

And i made one for Spike (guess i was just bored Very Happy)

Wow looky there I need a new siggy again. Spike4
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top