The truth is revealed..... - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The truth is revealed..... - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The truth is revealed.....

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The truth is revealed..... - Page 11 Empty Re: The truth is revealed.....

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:35 am

Anti hopped his broom and Varod took off first, leading the group.
"Now," he shouted over his shoulder. "I'm going to give you two an early wedding present!"
This time, Anti had no clue and shrugged, following his soon-to-be best man.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:39 am

Sammy didn't know how much more surprises she could take. Today she got a devorce, got proposed to, and now something else. She could only hope that it wasn't something to big. Sammy followed willingly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:50 am

Varod landed on the front lawn of a two-story house, where the closest other house was a five minute drive and a half minute broom ride.
Anti gawked.
"Welcome," Varod said grinning. "To your new home. It's already bought and everything. You just have to sign the papers. Oh, and Sam, I know it's not what you're used to but I hope you'll stay here."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:54 am

Sammy landed next to Varod and Anti, she looked up at the house that they landed in front of. She could tell before Varod said anything that this was the gift. Sammy smiled, looked over at Anti, then looked over at Varod. "Thanks Varod." Sammy said, she then walked up to the house looking through the windows. Her energy was starting to get used up with all the unwilling smiling she was doing. A single silent tear ran down her cheek slowly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:01 am

Varod took a step and Anti ran forward, hugging her.
"Everything getting to you again?" he asked her kissing her lightly. "If you're not ready then we can wait for the wedding and marriage and stuff."
He stroked her hair lovingly.
"The house is still yours...as an early wedding present..." Varod said warily.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:06 am

Sammy turned to Anti with a half smile. "Oh Anti, I'm so sorry. I am happy about all of this. It's just....you don't understand. It's all happening again. Falling in love, getting proposed to, getting a house. Suddenly it's going to be a year later, your going to turn evil, and then your going to leave me. Or atleast thats how I figure it went. This will make two houses now that I will own." Sammy said, trying her best to fill in the empty spots as she talked.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:13 am

Anti nodded slowly.
"We can't slow it down until the Ne'os thing is solved if you want?" he suggested quietly. Varod mounted his broom and flew off, nodding at the two. "I want you to be comfortable with it all."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:21 am

Sammy looked lovingly in his eyes. "Anti, I do love you, I do want this. But I don't even remember the guy. Him and I have no connections now. So now my life is about you. Please, if you will have me?" Sammy said to him jumping into his arms now. She laughed quitely.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:31 am

Anti grinned and embraced her.
"Of course I will," he replied, kissing her hard and kicking open the door. On the table, he found the paper under his name. No mortgage at all. He signed quickly and handed her the pen so she could sign it under her name as well.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:33 am

Sammy smiled up at him, she stayed in his arms as she signed the paper. Now her and Anti lived in their own place. She looked up at him again, then leaned forward and kissed him passionately.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top