Closing the House
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Closing the House Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Closing the House

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Closing the House Empty Closing the House

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:23 am

Robert had apparated into Khaat's house in Hogsmeade. He had sent the kids ahead to the farm, making sure that two of the kids each carried a cat with them. Robert went through the house, using his senses to detect those things that were sentimentally important. he was shrinking them and packing them into Khaat's black shoulder bag. He didn't like it that he even had her engagement ring and her wedding ring. And he was concerned for the heartbroken state of mind he could feel from her. He wasn't sure what she would do, exactly. The last time she had been hurt like this, it had nearly killed her. And she had never really recovered. He wanted to grab up his new son in law and give him a lesson about what real wizarding power was all about, but that was what Rob wanted. He wanted to feel less competent and less right for Khaat, to give him an excuse to leave her. So Robert had held his temper--for now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22719
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Closing the House Empty Re: Closing the House

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:37 am

Jack aprated to the farm "where is that little bas..." he stoped short of saying the word but he was fuming he had warned Rob on their wedding day he would kill him if he did anything to Khaat and now he had jack was ready to tear out his throat and strangle him with it. Storming across the yard he opened the door "where is he?" he asked "wheres Rob, I need to have some words with that man" he looked right at Robert he knew if any body knew he would "I told him not to hurt Khaaat on our weding day and he gone and done just that , now i'll turn him into putty when i beat him to a pulp then bash there heads together."
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:43 am

"No," Robert said,." Right now he's indulging in an enormous pity party and doing that would only reinforce for him that he is the worm that he feels like he is. That's why I didn't change him into a worm myself. It wouldn't have taken much. I could have certainly done that and put him in a jar until he cooled off. He has no clue whatsoever who he's ultimately messing with when he hurts my daughter. That boy needs to grow up. He can't be married to her and be a good father, and be a skirt chasing, drunken git at the same time. He needs to make a choice. And better now than after that baby is born."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22719
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 am

jack looked at robert his frown clear on his face "I would have, then stepped on him" he said foldng his arms across his chest he was still mad at Rob but his anger now turned to Khaat "where 's Khaat?" he asked looking around "how she taking this?" he asked with a sigh "maybe jessica could talk to her thugh she's not too good herself she's in bed still " Jack looked at the house then to robert "I guess i should ask how you and katherine taking all this"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:55 am

"Katherine and I are fine. We're concerned for Khaat, of course, but we're fine. As for her, well, she apparated totally out of England. She's running. From everything. From her fear, from her pain, from feeling betrayed--or thinking she's betrayed. And right now, she'd sure like to run from that baby too. I know her too well. She normally curls up in her room here with Remus's portrait when things are too hard for her. RIght now she's running from that portrait too. I haven't seen her do this--ever. But I'm going to let her just get it out of her system. We're trying to keep an eye on her to at least make sure she stays safe."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 pm

Jack nodded "I feel like i should go after her and drag her sorry butt back here , but she'd probably kick mine first "he gave a sad sigh before he spoke again "guess thats what she needs and for us to be here if she needs us " he said "i still would like to get my hands on rob for making her like this though" he clentched his fists tight into a ball as he spoke "so what can I help with, jessica sends her apologys adn a hug but she can't come , she's got those cramps back, i told he to not over do it but she's a stubborn one" he looked at robert "may be you could take a look at her later , if your willing?"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:11 pm

"Is she perhaps overdoing? I'll check on her later. Right now, unfortunately, my mind and Katherine's is on Khaat. Do you know we almost lost her when Remus died? She just held onto her pain, as if it would keep him alive for her. She couldn't let him go. Still cant. It's too terrifying for her to think of losing him. She never grieved for him. She never has. She's barely shed one tear in all these years. But somehow, this feels worse. Somehow, this feels much worse. Maybe because she's compounding the losses on top of each other. I doubt if Rob will get back the Khaat he knew. Maybe none of us will."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:17 pm

Roberts words just made him more angry "she needs to let go , and i understand its why i came , to make sure you and Katherine are ok Khaat even though she's like a sister she can take care of herself and if you ever need me to go and get her I will so be happy to do so, kicking a screaming if need be" he said smirking at the thought of Khaat ovr his sholder as he brought her back to her father. Her would do the same if it was for his own daughter if he had one buthe ahd a son and even then he'd do the same , he didn't understand how robert was so cool about it if it was him he would have gone after her and dragged her back.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:28 pm

"No. Maybe it will force her to come to face her own pain. Of course I could go get her--anytime. I cannot let her go through her life feeling nothing but pain. I have to give her some time to work this out. Rob needs time to grow up, and Khaat needs time to deal with her grief. If I needed to, I'd just go shrink her and bring her back in my pocket. But that won't help. When she's ready, she'll need us to pick her back up again, dust her off, and help her start her life again, whether that's with Rob or without him. But Rob went off to Romainia chasing bloody dragons for weeks and never gave a thought to her. He was happier being a damned animagus, running after dragons as a Labrador. That does not impress me much. Doesn't tell me he loves her. Tells me he's twelve. So, if that's what he wants, then bloody well let him go back to it. Stop breaking my daughter's heart. Leave my granddaughter alone. Just get out of the picture altogether. At some point, I do have to straighten Khaat out in her thinking. Rob wasn't seeing any other woman. The "she" they were talking about was her baby. Khaat's own daughter. Not some other woman. He hasn't seen anybody else. But he didn't care to straighten her out on that either. Preferred to redirect his anger back at me than taking responsibility for being a prat."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:38 pm

jack listened to robert "sound like a pair of kids to me" he said his arms still folded across his chest "you know, its somethng children do for a while then things cool off and they're all freinds again, but your right Khaat needs to not just think about herself but her daughter, how she gonna feel in ten yers when she asks whos her father , what she gonna say they , that he's a dragon chasing dog" he looked at robert even though his voice said he was calm he was fuming inside , if he saw rob in dog form he would nuter him with a spoon so he could not have any more kids.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum