MIssing
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

MIssing Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

MIssing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MIssing Empty MIssing

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:02 am

`Khaat was heartbroken. She could not remember of such pain since Remus died. She stopped off at home long enough to change into jeans, her boots, a white cotton shirt, and to grab her suede jacket. She tucked Remus's wand into her boot and the other into her coat. Archangel recognized the signs of running or adventuring--one or the other. Khaat heard his squawk and called him. "You're all I have left, Archangel," She said softly. "The kids are old enough. They don't need me anymore. Rob wants someone else. He said he loved me, and he lied. There's nothing to stay here for. You want to come with me? Well, then, let's go." He sat on her shoulder and she apparaated away. Far away.

Later, she arrived in an isolated wooded area. It wasn't what she had expected this country to look like at all. She expected more urban. More congestion. But there was nothing here but woods and wildlife. And it was raining. Pouring down rain. Damn. She found a rock to sit on, overlooking a deep crevise and just sat in the rain, trying to numb her mind.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22653
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

MIssing Empty Re: MIssing

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:48 am

Matt had followed Khaat, he had seen her storming off and wondered what was wrong. He was wearing muggles jeans and a t-shirt and a muggle bunny hug. He walked up to her from behind his hands in his pockets, his wand was in his jacket pocket. "Hey Khaat, you okay?" he asked walking up to her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:55 am

"Suppose if I stay here long enough I can numb my mind for life, Matt?" she asked softly. "I am such an idiot. I actually believed him. The bastard. I've never been here before. Thought it would be a good place to clear my head, or start over, whichever comes first."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:57 am

"Khaat, what happened?" he asked softly. He took a seat next to her on the rock, well it really wasn't sitting. More or less the fact he was leaning on it with his but. "You okay? Need anything?" he asked snapping his fingers making a coffee appear. "You favourite...." he said handing it to her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:11 am

"Thank you," she managed a smile. "All I know is that I was going to the Bistro this morning and was attacked by a gang of street kids. These punks wanted, well, my cash I guess. Then all of a sudden Rob apparates in and tears them apart and kills at least 3 of them. He just went crazy. He wasn't making any sense. He kept talking about a woman.

"Well, then Jen and my father join us, and Jen lets it out of the bag that Rob has been seeing, apparently one of your relatives. Why on earth would he go through an engagement and a wedding if he was seeing somebody else? I certainly don't need to be married to raise my child. What was the whole point? I really don't get it. Why wasn't he just honest with me?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:14 am

Matt frowned after she had said what had happened. He never thought Rob'd rip people apart and kill. He sighed and pulled out his wand conjuring a fire, it was getting cold. "Khaat, what makes you think he really is seing one of my relative?" he said. "Can I ask who this relative is?" he said. "I could probably tell you if he has or not...besides. My family's crazy, who'd wanna sleep with them?" he said chuckling.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:22 am

"I have no idea. They were just talking about 'that Lestrange woman.' I don't have any clue. I didn't think the list was very long, but I don't know that I know any of them, actually. Don't you think this might be far enough from the wizarding world? I could raise my daughter as a muggle. Block her powers for the rest of her life. Maybe she could be happy. Muggle kids seem to be happy, anyway."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:28 am

"No no...I grew up a muggle child!" he sighed. "Its no good...people pick on you cause strange things happen..." he said. "Its impossible to stamp out powers.....Letsrange...I remember my Cosuin Isidora....talking about a man she met and had coffee with...before she met Thomas" he said. "She said nothing happened though...."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:41 am

"Well, I don't know who it was," Khaat sighed, "And you're probably right about trying to bring her up as a muggle. I"ve never known of a case where that actually worked.. You know, before I met Rob, I had lots of friends and I was happy. You would think I could go back to that and it would just be his loss. I think I'm glad you came. Maybe I do need to go back. At least back there I'm not totally alone."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top