Team 3 vs. Team 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Team 3 vs. Team 4

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty Team 3 vs. Team 4

Post by Darren Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Remember that you will be marked upon realistic roleplaying, and the awesomeness of the spells you use and how you use them.

Also make sure to put a LINE under your IC post and list all the spells you used in your post.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Team 3 vs. Team 4 Empty Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:36 pm

[[OOC:I had no idea i was supposed to post here lol]]
Mariana walked into the dueling arena wearing comftable clothes and her wand in the pocket.She looked around and no one but her from the duelists had arrived yet so she drew her wand and played randomly with it waiting for someone to eventually show up.She knew she was fighing with Bane though forgat who were her opponents.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:40 pm

((OOC: lol, neither did I))
James was on Team 4 with someone named "Benjamin." It did not take him long to seek out the name and find out about his "partner." Benjamin Macmillan, James had surmised was not going to be the strongest of assets in this duel. He was a second year Hufflepuff. While James knew better than to judge a person based on their house, he found a very uncanny accuracy with the House of Hufflepuff. James had a feeling that he could only rely on his skills for this duel.

His opponents were Bane and Mariana. Bane Lincoln, he had met him before. Nice guy. Mariana? Never heard of her. Well, that was inaccurate. He had indeed heard of her, but he had never seen her. He knew next to nothing about the strengths and weaknesses of his opponents. In other words, this duel was going to be along James' preferred route- learn as you go. James relished the thought of an intense duel in which wit and ability collided head on, and it only took the most carefully crafted plan to eliminate and establish one's firm footing in victory.

When James arrived at the dueling arena in his favored cloak. He quickly made sure to ward them as he stepped onto the platform, his wand twirling about the pointer finger of his left hand. His REAL hand. His faux arm was ready to fight. But as he stepped onto the stage, he remembered that he did not need to prepare himself so anxiously. This was NOT Durmstrang. People at Hogwarts respected formality and chivalry. What an odd concept, James thought to himself as he held his wand his chest and bowed to the girl in front of him, Mariana Diggory.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Mariana looked as someone she didn't ever see in her life came into the dueling arena.Then again Benjamin was the only one she ever saw of those who were fighting today and he was playing with some boy named James while she had a partner called Bane Lincoln.She just loved this rather strange situation though she decided to play along.If she wins,well good for her and if not well doesn't matter it's only a test of her skills to see how advnaced they got these almost 8 years she was at Hogwarts.

Mariana bowed aswell wondering who was this one that came in. "Hi stranger.Are you playing WITH me or AGAINST me?I just love how am i the only girl among us 4 dueling today..." she commented not sure that if he was her opponent should she attack or wait for her partner.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:19 am

Bane nervously strode into the arena, knowing he would be once of the youngest in his first duel. But he must try to put that thought out of his mind. The time for worrying was past, and the time for dueling was swiftly approaching. He looked up and realized that he was not the first to arrive. Closest to him, stood his partner, whom he knew, (though not very well at all) to be Mariana. He would do his best not to ruin her Chances. Yet, farthest away, was one of his opponents, whom he recognized to be James. He and James had met briefly on one occasion in the past.

"Hello, Mariana." Bane said, stopping as he came even with her. "James," Bane said, making sure he acknowledged his opponent. However, Benjamin, James's partner, did not appear to be there. Benjamin, was another person, whom he had failed to meet. That would probably change, in the near future. Bane pulled out his wand, and held it firmly in his left hand. Attempting to hide the nerves that plagued him.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:24 am

Mariana looked as everybody seemed to know her name.Another boy walked inside though she only assumed it was Bane since she knew Ben from the quiditch trainings.She looked from Bane to James and reverse confused. "Okay just for curiousity which one of you 2 is my dueling partner today?You or you?" she asked as she pointed with her finger first at James then at Bane. "Not surprised you know my name since it's easy to assume the 3rd boy is not called Mariana.." she said using a sarcastic though a joking tone.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:48 pm

"That would be Bane," James remarked, pointing to him. He gave Bane a smile and a curt nod. "No need to fret. I'm not sure if Benjamin is here yet. Even then, he is not your partner. Tell me, before we start, do you two know each other?" He said all of this casually, conversationally, as if he was trying to pass the time till Ben got there. But in reality, one of James' greatest fears was fighting against a team that was GOOD. James was always outnumbered in battle, he had no fear of that. But when it came to two duelers who knew each other well, that was a different story.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Mariana looked at where James pointed to. "Okay then Hello Bane looks like you and me are being a team today.Benjamin?Yeah i know him he is on my quditch team.Always late as usual.." she muttered more for herself then for anyone else. "If you think Bane?Nope i never saw him in my life..And easy we should wait for Ben first.He will be here,eventually.." she said as she just stood bored.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:08 pm

[[OOC: Ahhh sorry I am here! My excuse...well IC Ben is late for everything, it has to continue Razz. He's not good with time.]]

Benjamin had ran towards the duelling room, and was now out of breath. So much for my new years resolution of actually not being late for things. He quickly got his breath back, though, he was used to running a lot - he was late a lot!

"Sorry I'm late." he apologized as he looked towards three people, only one of which he knew, Mariana. He had seen on a list that he was with a guy named James. However, he had no idea which of the two boys that was.

"I'm Ben, which one of you is James?" he asked, in the most blunt way possible.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:18 pm

Mariana looked rooling her eyes when Benjamin walked inside.She wasn't surprised. "Late as usual...am i even bothered to ask?No i guess i am not." she said thinking on loud before she made line with her partner Bane. "James is that in rawenclaw robes over there..." she said pointing with her finger at the boy who stood 3 meters from her. "So can we finally start?" she finally asked as she put her wand on her face ready to bow when needed.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top