Valentines Day Dance! - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Valentines Day Dance! - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Valentines Day Dance!

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentines Day Dance! - Page 12 Empty Re: Valentines Day Dance!

Post by Draco Malfoy Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Scorpius really did not want to be left alone with Melanie, and looked up, alarmed as Elizabeth said she was going to go get more drinks. Elizabeth had looked quite uncomfortable with the whole situtation and he didn't blame her for wanting to leave for a while. He knew what Mel was trying to do and though he wasn't going to let her do it, he sure wasn't going to sit with her for longer than necessary. "Er.. I'll come with you," Scorpius said, even though his glass of firewhiskey was still not even half finished. "Thanks for ruining my night," he said harshly to Melanie, before standing up

[Posting as Scorpius]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Abbey Dawn wrote:Abbey smiled. "No, I haven't met Oded yet. Who is that?" she asked, hoping she wasn't being rude for asking; she just didn't know who that was. Abbey looked around for a sign of this mystery person Christy was talking about. "What does he look like?" she questioned. "If you tell me that I may be able to spot him for you."

"Well he's tall." she said looking at her, "Dark hair and eyes." She smiled thinking about him, "Abbs he's so awesome." she said as her smile grew. She hadn't seemed that excited about anyone in a long time and it would seem as if she was in love again.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:06 pm

Oded walked into the dance feeling kinda wierd in his dress robes, he looked around and then saw Christy. He walked over to her putting his arms around her and kissed her cheek softly, "Hello beautiful." He whispered into her ear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:09 pm

Christy smiled bigger than she had been. She turned and faced him and kissed him back. "Abbey this is Oded." she said looking back at her sister. "Oded this is my adopted sister Abbey," she continued to say introducing them to each other. "So where have you been?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:14 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you Abbey. Sorry i'm late i had to find my dress robes, i threw them in a drawer somewhere and it took me forever to find them." Oded said smiling softly at her. "I promise i won't be late again sweetheart."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:15 pm

He had expected Scorpius to say no. He would have lied if he expected to be dancing with Julia. He loved her to pieces but not in that particular way. Elijah would have thought that Scorpius knew how to treat women properly. The wall ornament really didn’t count because she was, well, a wall ornament. He would have also been lying if he said he was expecting the hurt that flashed across his face. Eli meant well, all Scorpius needed was a kick up the arse and if he was annoyed with him then that was a step in the right direction. Eli just wondered how far he could overstep his boundaries.

As much as he wanted to ruin the night for his mother (seeing as she was glamorising the whole event despite not showing up herself) he did not want to get beaten up. He was an artist so he needed to get his creative juices flowing. He didn’t want to have to spell it out to the blonde but if it came down to it then he would have to suck up some pride and lose the tact that his family were famed for. He would have to be brazen and borderline rude to the Malfoy heir but Eli didn’t believe that Scorpius was blind. However, after being able to whisk Julia away, Eli was starting to believe he was.

Eli smirked at Julia’s small protest about dancing and he wound one arm around her waist before lifting her up. He was teasing her. Eli carefully lowered her heeled feet onto his own and managed not to put the heels through his feet. He chuckled and was quite bemused. She was still a lot shorter than him even with the added extra bit of height. “There,” Eli teased. “It’s all in the leading y’know.”

He couldn’t believe he could successfully move around like that but he managed it. He knew they looked like right idiots but he didn’t care too much. It was all in the process of making the Krum family into a joke. It was going fairly well as far as he was aware but one couldn’t be too sure. He glanced back over to see Melanie get spectacularly ditched by Scorpius and Elizabeth. He smirked to himself and shook his head. “He’ll be okay, Jules.” Eli shrugged. “He’s angry at me and hopefully the wall ornament. Either way, if he’s not a complete and utter twat then hopefully he’ll do something. Otherwise there is only so far I can push my luck. I must say I do approve though. Nice guy, bit slow on the uptake but Nachash and I do like him. Well, she’s a little bit more impassive but agrees with me.”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:17 pm

Christy hadn't told anyone yet about her and him being engaged wanting to take her time on it so it would be a certain thing. "Thats good cause its bad to keep a lady waiting you know that." she said teasing him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:20 pm

"Then i shall not be late again, i wouldn't want to have bad luck." Oded said smiling teasing her back. He then whispered in her ear, "We can have more luck tonight maybe..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Christabelle blushed deeply at his comment. "Oded!" she said looking at him. "Well you can start by dancing with me at least." she said looking at him. "I haven't danced in a long time you know and we have the rest of the night at least until I want to leave."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:35 pm

Oded smiled crookedly and held out his hand for her to take, "Then allow me to esort you onto the dance floor." He waited for her to take his hand so he could lead her onto the dance floor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top