Aminia Lestrange's Plot
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aminia Lestrange's Plot Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aminia Lestrange's Plot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aminia Lestrange's Plot Empty Aminia Lestrange's Plot

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:15 am

Aminia
Alicezandria
Lestrange

Aminia Lestrange's Plot IMAGE HEREAminia Lestrange's Plot 2mi13z7
My heart wants to scream at the top of it lungs,
but my hands are held tightly around it,
dripping with the words it can not speak,
thumping to the soft breathing of its
muffled screams.
e

she lives in a fairy tale
somewhere too far for us to find

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER || THEY DON'T MAKE'M LIKE US ANYMORE
    PARTNER IN CRIME || I WAS RUNNING TO SEE YOU DOWN THE LINE
    GOOD FRIENDS || WE'RE THE MOST MODERN MAN MACHINES
    AQUAINTANCE || WHAT IF I DIDN'T FORGET PASSION LIKE YOU DID
    PARTY BUDDIES || FINALLY I SEE PAST MY FRONT HANDS

well you built up a world of magic
because your real life is tragic

HATE YOUR GUTS || I KNOW YOU THOUGHT I WAS SHAKIN' FAST IN MY OWN TWO SHOES
    MUTUAL DISLIKE || NOT A COWARD'S PISSED STAINED PANTS
    ANNOYANCE || YOU FAILED TO SEE I'M NOT YOUR SHADOW
    SHE HATES YOU || YOU, YOU'RE SO FAR TO BLAME
    YOU HATE HER || WHAT IF YOUR COUNTING ON MY FAILURES MADE ME LIVE

her prince finally came to save her
and the rest you can figure out

FINAL || THIS LOVE IS FOR REAL
    CURRENT || WITHOUT YOU I WOULDN'T BE WHERE I AM
    FLING || DIRTY LAUNDRY AND WORLD WAR II
    CRUSH || INSIDE OF ME A SIDE OF YOU IS PLACED
    EX BOYFRIEND || WHAT IF I TAKE BACK MY LOST TIME

keep your feet on the ground
when your head's in the clouds

FATHER || SHE'S LOOKING AT YOU LIKE YOUR CRAZY
    MOTHER || YOU KNOW ME BETTER THAN ANYONE
    SISTER || YOU LOOKED SO HAPPY
    BROTHER || GO GET YOUR GIRL
    COUSIN || I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT LIKE YOU

so go get your shovel and we'll dig a deep hole
to bury the castle, bury the castle

THIS PLOT PAGE WAS MADE BY BREAKINGHALLOWS OF CAUTION 2.0 AKA CARLY OF BREAKING HALLOWS. IF YOU RIP OFF MY PAGE I'LL HAVE TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND SLIT YOUR THROAT, SO DON'T DO IT. IT WILL NOT BE PRETTY, THANKS FOR
USING MY PLOT PAGE! LEAVE THE CREDIT HERE! LYRICS ARE BY PARAMORE & MEG AND DIA. FEEL FREE TO EDIT THE NAME COLORS.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Aminia Lestrange's Plot Empty Re: Aminia Lestrange's Plot

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:32 am

Example
Please post in code. Remove the * 's!

genevieve arianna greengrass

Aminia Lestrange's Plot Adureypclose || Aminia Lestrange's Plot Akitchchew || Aminia Lestrange's Plot Adureywowphotoshop

seventeen || slytherin || queen B****
HATE YOUR GUTS || I KNOW YOU THOUGHT I WAS SHAKIN' FAST IN MY OWN TWO SHOES
MUTUAL DISLIKE || NOT A COWARD'S PISSED STAINED PANTS

NEVI says: "HOMG EAT DIRT!"

GENEVIEVE says: "SHUT THE F* UP!"

Code:
[co*de][center][font=geneva][SIZE=16][color=membergroup][b]first name[/b][/SIZE][/color] [color=#FF99CC][i]middle name[/i][/color] [size=16][color=membergroup][b]last name[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[color=#FF99CC][b]ageinletters[/b][/color][color=#FF6699] || [/color][color=#66FF00][b]membergroup[/b][/color][color=#FF6699] || [/color][color=#FF99CC][b]somethingaboutyou[/b][/color]

[color=#FF6699][IMG]INSERTICON[/IMG] || [IMG]INSERTICON[/IMG] || [IMG]INSERTICON[/IMG][/color]

RELATIONSHIPS GO HERE! QUOTE FOR COLORS!

[font=geneva][b][color=membergroup]YOURCHARRIE says:[/color][/b] [color=#FFFFCC]"HOMG EAT DIRT!"[/color]

[b][color=#66FF00]MYCHARRIE says:[/color][/b] [color=#FFFFCC]"SHUT THE F* UP!"[/color]

[/FONT][/center][/*code]
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:33 am

|SENDING THE LOVE|

Peoples go here!
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Rain Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:33 am

Melanie Angeline Rain

Sixteen || Slytherin || Uptown Girl

Aminia Lestrange's Plot ICONATOR_7b5938bc6164e681edcb45bf14eb78f8 || Aminia Lestrange's Plot ICONATOR_f9725068974c1af3d93195136572ca4d || Aminia Lestrange's Plot ICONATOR_fabbfc93f5e212efaca4c070719e7da8

YOU HATE HER || WHAT IF YOUR COUNTING ON MY FAILURES MADE ME LIVE

MELANIE says: "Just go die, its not like anyone will care"

MYCHARRIE says:

I read your character application, and it doesn't seem like our characters will get along really.

Also, I had no idea what to put at what my character says, so I put something totally random
Melanie Rain
Melanie Rain

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:37 am

Lol Sounds good. I don't think Ami has any enemies yet.

And it's all good. I'll think of something to put for my character. lol

And I think I need to redo my intro because I can't remember what I have for her. lol
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Jammara Adabella Prophet

sixteen || ravenclaw || subject of his affection

Aminia Lestrange's Plot Keira-Knightley3 || Aminia Lestrange's Plot Keira-Knightly || Aminia Lestrange's Plot Keira-pretty

AQUAINTANCE || WHAT IF I DIDN'T FORGET PASSION LIKE YOU DID

JAMIE says: UNKNOWN

AMELIA says: UNKNOWN

Code:
[center][font=geneva][SIZE=16][color=blue][b]Jammara[/b][/SIZE][/color] [color=#FF99CC][i]Adabella[/i][/color] [size=16][color=blue][b]Prophet[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[color=#FF99CC][b]sixteen[/b][/color][color=#FF6699] || [/color][color=#66FF00][b]ravenclaw[/b][/color][color=#FF6699] || [/color][color=#FF99CC][b]subject of his affection[/b][/color]

[color=#FF6699][IMG]http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Movies/Actresses/Keira-Knightley/Keira-Knightley3.gif[/IMG] || [IMG]http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Movies/Actresses/Keira-Knightley/Keira-Knightly.png[/IMG] || [IMG]http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Movies/Actresses/Keira-Knightley/Keira-pretty.gif[/IMG][/color]

RELATIONSHIPS GO HERE! QUOTE FOR COLORS!

[font=geneva][b][color=blue]JAMIE says:[/color][/b] [color=#FFFFCC] UNKNOWN[/color]

[b][color=#66FF00]AMELIA says:[/color][/b] [color=#FFFFCC] UNKNOWN[/color]

[/FONT][/center]
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelyn Rhae Nott01 Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:38 am

adelyn rhae nott

fourteen || slytherin || miss mischief

Aminia Lestrange's Plot Vrd24i || Aminia Lestrange's Plot Zkhi0x || Aminia Lestrange's Plot 5btfrp

PARTNER IN CRIME || I WAS RUNNING TO SEE YOU DOWN THE LINE
PARTY BUDDIES || FINALLY I SEE PAST MY FRONT HANDS

ADELYN says: "This girl is awesome. The three years difference between us does separate us a little bit, but we're decently close despite that. Maybe it was Slytherin that united us, but we get along really well. We're pretty similar. We're both outgoing & we both love to have fun, but we can also be straight b*tches if need be. I'm going to miss this girl so much when she graduates, but she doesn't have to worry- I'll keep Slytherin in line for her."

AMINIA says: "______"

Code:
[center][font=geneva][SIZE=16][color=membergroup][b]adelyn[/b][/SIZE][/color] [color=#FF99CC][i]rhae[/i][/color] [size=16][color=membergroup][b]nott[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[color=#FF99CC][b]fourteen[/b][/color][color=#FF6699] || [/color][color=#66FF00][b]slytherin[/b][/color][color=#FF6699] || [/color][color=#FF99CC][b]miss mischief[/b][/color]

[color=#FF6699][IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/vrd24i.jpg[/IMG] || [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/zkhi0x.jpg[/IMG] || [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/5btfrp.jpg[/IMG][/color]

[color=#ffffcc]PARTNER IN CRIME[/color] [color=#ff6699]||[/color] [color=#cc59b3]I WAS RUNNING TO SEE YOU DOWN THE LINE[/color]
[color=#ffffcc]GOOD FRIENDS[/color] [color=#ff6699]||[/color] [color=#cc80cc]WE'RE THE MOST MODERN MAN MACHINES[/color]
[color=#ffffcc]PARTY BUDDIES[/color] [color=#ff6699]||[/color] [color=#ccccff]FINALLY I SEE PAST MY FRONT HANDS[/color]

[font=geneva][b][color=membergroup]ADELYN says:[/color][/b] [color=#FFFFCC]"This girl is awesome.  The three years difference between us does separate us a little bit, but we're decently close despite that.  Maybe it was Slytherin that united us, but we get along really well.  We're pretty similar.  We're both outgoing & we both love to have fun, but we can also be straight b*tches if need be.  I'm going to miss this girl so much when she graduates, but she doesn't have to worry- I'll keep Slytherin in line for her."[/color]

[b][color=#66FF00]AMINIA says:[/color][/b] [color=#FFFFCC]"______"[/color]

[/FONT][/center]
Adelyn Rhae Nott01
Adelyn Rhae Nott01

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top