Unexpected Happenings.....
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Unexpected Happenings..... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Unexpected Happenings.....

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unexpected Happenings..... Empty Unexpected Happenings.....

Post by Jennifer Hutson Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:03 am

Jennifer hated school, she really did. All she ever wanted to do was to quite school and become a true DE. But since she almost killed her parents when they decided to put her in an institue, they have now made it imposible for her to quite or she will not get the house they own in their will. And she really likes that house. Odd isn't it. Oh well....

So since she has no choose but to finish school she is now in the knockturn alleys finding school stuff and making evil plans in her head. She of course has a huge stack of books and what not in her hands and can not see where it is that she is going. So who knows what could happen.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Happenings..... Empty Re: Unexpected Happenings.....

Post by Faelan Welty Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:09 am

Faelan had been walking around Knockturn alley bordly he saw a student from hogwarts he smiled evily and was about to send a stunning spell at her when he noticed she was a death eater and even worse he knew here from what the cloaked figure told him to look out for "Well hello Jennifer" he said giving her a cold smile.
Faelan Welty
Faelan Welty

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:15 am

Ever since the cave kiddnapping Jennifer has been trying to keep a low profile. But that was obviously inevitable. So as she heard someone say her name she cringed. It was automatic. She looked up to see who it was and didn't really know the person. But as she sat there for a second the mans face started becoming more and more familour. The she remembers. He's a Death Eater. So she knew that this was not going to go good. "Hello. Do I know you?" She asked him wondering if he would buy it.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelan Welty Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:21 am

"Oh come on deary that doesn't work on me i know full well who you are" he said rolling his eyes. He quickly glanced around the alley way it was unsurprisingly empty. Not very many people went through here anymore since it was a dark wizard place. He then quickly sized up Jennifer if he would have to fight her. He had a feeling he could take her even with the fact he could use wandless magic.
Faelan Welty
Faelan Welty

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:29 am

Jennifer had a feeling that it wasn't going to work on him. So she turned towards a table that was nearby and put her things down. "Ok fine you know me, but you don't know me. Are you wanting to have a nice little conversation or are you willing to get to the point of your little interuption in my day?" She asked him with attitude dripping from every word.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelan Welty Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:34 am

"You are a fistey one no i know you want to get revenge on Emof and you know you cant handle him and Samantha by yourself. I would like to help you" he said wondering if she deserved this offer.
Faelan Welty
Faelan Welty

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:40 am

Jennifer smiled evilly at him knowing that he wasn't the only one that knew that and was wondering what point he was getting at. Him help her?! He would have to prove himself first. So she thought of a good way for him to do so. "Ok well if you really want to help me to get at them then I have the perfect thing for you then. Just this morning I sent an owl to there house for Mrs. Emof to come a meet me here. Once she does and finds out that its not her horrible husband that she is suppose to be meeting we will take her for ourselves." Jennifer said to him wondering how he would take this.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelan Welty Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:10 am

"Its a sound plan but you know as well as i do the two vampires are linked Ne'OS will come to save the day that is why..." he said trailing off to take a Staff out of his back pack that was charmed to hold much more space then it did. The staff had a aura of death to it. "i came prepared" he finished giving her a smile. He closed his eyes for a second the staff turned to silver with a Cursive E near the top and a silver snake wrapped around the E this staff was clearly property of the Emof Family. Jennifer might recognize it But Faelan had no clue what it ment. Only that it looked cool.
Faelan Welty
Faelan Welty

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:24 am

Jennifer was at first confused at what Faelan was getting at but when she watched him pull out an object that she could only tell what it was by the symbol on its top the words had been taken right out of her mind. "How.... Where.... When?" She said unable to get words to come out comprehensably. After a moment, "How did you get that? Do you even know what that is? Where did you get that? When for that matter." She asked him hoping that what she was saying was making since to him. From looking at the object she could only tell who the previous owner was. She could tell by the snake woven E that it was an Emof family object.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelan Welty Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:28 am

"This was given to me by a man in a clocked robe there was a magicle vail so i couldnt see his face....when he spoke it was like hundreds of diffrent people speaking as one...he said that it will serve me well and then he left" he said simple "This staff is amazing the dark arts are amplified with this staff...i wish i knew how this was created i especially like this form very elegent" he said thinking for a second.

((You should have Jennifer explain the family the staff belongs to and then have Sam join Very Happy))
Faelan Welty
Faelan Welty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top