Making a Change - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making a Change - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making a Change

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making a Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Making a Change

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:05 am

"Whatever you heard was just a misunderstanding," he said calmly yet his voice sounding blank and serious "I never mean to break up with her. I just wanted to do that so Matt and Andrian wouldn't have to kill me and get on with their own fu*king lives. I was sick and tired of hearing Matt's BS and Andrian has just been plain ignoring me ever since I went out with her. I basically know Sophia loves Andrian more anyway so hes just jealous or something."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:22 am

Nikki listened to her story and could only sigh. I feel like I've said this a thousand times, so I'll say it a thousand more. Nikki said, annoyed. If you truly loved Sophia..then it wouldn't have mattered about what Matt and Andrian thought because you know..if a person loved a person, but people didn't like it, then the couple couldn't give a shit because they know they'd always have eachother, no matter what. Nikki said, feeling bad for swearing, but it felt good, and there was no other better word to use.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:28 am

"Okay Nikki let me rephrase this," he said normally still not looking at her "Pretend its 5 years later and some armed gunman comes up to Jake and pointed a gun at him. He says if he tried anything he'll shoot. But he does try something and gets shot. He tried something that might save both of you but in the end, failed and now you've lost something dear to you. But another scenario would be is that he doesn't try anything yet the guy asks for money. He doesn't have anything so he shoots him. Either way, he was still screwed. Same thing right here"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:35 am

Nikki growled and snarled at Danny. She grabbed his shirt and brought her face near his. You just shut the F*** up about my son. You don't dare bring my son into this. Nikki said, frowning. Nikki released Danny's top and gave him his space back. Besides..I'd never get my son into that situation, but if I did, I'd tell him to run..cause then I'd know, he died...trying! Nikki said, meaning the last word. Did you even try? Nikki asked, angrily.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:37 am

Danny only grinned as she tried to threaten him. He chuckled slightly and then said "I did try something. I knew that regardless of what I would do, I would eventually be torn up by Matt and Andrian. It was inevidable and I'll be damned if I will stand here and let you talk crap about me." He brushed off his shirt and still looked normal, nothing phasing him.

[OoC: I'm not trying to be mean to you Nikki, just for plot Wink]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:25 am

[OoC: I know..But talking about Jake with Nikki Granger is verrrry bad...tsk tsk]

Nikki sighed and felt bad. I am sorry if you think I am talking crap about you, but I am not, I am merely stating what happened, or so people say. Nikki shrugged. Did you try hard enough? Did you truly do everything to get rid of Matt? Did you try calmly talking to him? Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top