Regrouping - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Regrouping - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Regrouping

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regrouping - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrouping

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:26 am

"Well I kinda figure since I was the one basically pulling all the stunts for the past few weeks," he said in a dry tone "I'd at least have the oppurtunity to get a memo or something." He didn't mean to be a total jerk right now. Yet so many things were happening in the past few weeks, he had rarely seen any light yet. Yet he knew that this war was important so he would have to give 110 percent. "And it's not surprizing. Majere-I think- is planning to raise Voldemort again."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:58 am

Jess rolled his eyes and muttered something about stupid unnecessary risks and looked at Danny. "I'm sorry," he said, his voice raising, "I was just a bit busy leaving my job, my life behind, i'll keep it in mind next time that the first thing i need to when anything happens, is send Danny a memo, because he thinks that because he has been doing alot of unauthorised work, that he deserves special treatment." He said bitterly
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:07 am

"Maybe if you were a good leader, we wouldn't be in this mess," he snapped and then glared at Jess. "And maybe if you would have saw this coming weeks ago, like i have been saying, we wouldn't be worrying about this right now!" Danny had despised his complaining saying how he left his job and life. Danny practically had to already do that since he busted Shacklebolt and Ne'os out, and he never complained.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Jess rolled his eyes, "I wasn't complaining," he said, "I was merely pointing out a fact, and the fact you'd bring it up is complaining, in my books it is anyway," he said. "if you had been in the meetings of late, doing your duty as a member of this order you would have noticed that yes, we have been planning this for a very long time, it's just happened alot earlier than we expected," he said. "And you chose to do that, we weren't certain if we'd love our jobs anyway," he added

((Oh, and we've already said this OOC, this is just an argument to spice things up a bit till after wednesday, so all you newfound sympathy people don't worry k?))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:42 pm

Danny slowly clapped at Jess "Bravo. So far as much as I can tell you, I've been wanted by the ministry, attacked by death, watched an old friend die in front of me who was trying to protect me, and not to mention having some some as*hole headmaster in office now who could find out my identity any time soon. This is just great." He hated to do things like this but he wanted to say it.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:09 am

Jess rolled his eyes. "Danny, we're all wanted by teh ministry. The Order of the Phoenix is an outlaw group," he told him. "As for the Death eaters thing, and i assumed you meant Death eaters, we've all been hunted by death eaters, we've all fought them, we've all had to deal with them, so quit your complaining. As for Shackelbolt, well for that i do feel sorry for you, and we all feel sympathy, but you need to get used to it, living the past wont help anyone." He said. "Now, can we please stop fighting, we've ALL been through alot, and i don't think arguing is helping anything" he said quietly.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:14 am

"I agree with Jess i have lost more people than that old man time to let him go" he said finely snapping after having to listen to this argument. He quickly scanned the room Jack was looking at Ne'Os who just said something after a few minutes of silence.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:31 am

"No I meant death himself," he said truthfully and then ignored what Jess still had to say. He was already sick of everything at the moment and just wanted to get this over with. Hopefully they would come up with some plan and finish everything up. He was getting pretty sick of being hunted by wizards and muggles alike.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:47 am

Khaat was tiring quickly of their arrogance and their insults. This turn of events was not going to be healthy for the students in the least. They were now left in Majere's hands. And she hadn't liked the ugliness at the way Order members had conducted themselves. "I'm not in the celebrating mood, Jess," Khaat said softly to him, trying not to show anyone how deeply upset she was, "I think I'll go into the other room while everyone revels in how we managed to gang up on one solitary man to humiliate and discredit him. We took ourselves to a new low tonight." She left the kitchen and went into the living room, taking a healthy slug of her firewhiskey on the way.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:49 am

Danny only watched as Khatt exited the room and he grinned to himself. Finally someone had the gut to leave. "Well I'm gonna go sit down too," he said calmly and mormally "'I'm pretty sick of all this confusion and arrogance" He followed Khatts path but sat on the couch instead taking a deep breath.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum