Belle's home retreat
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Belle's home retreat Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Belle's home retreat

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Belle's home retreat Empty Belle's home retreat

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Belle walked up to the door with Andrian beside her, she had wrote the family saying she would be coming for a visit and bringing a friend. She had left it at that loving to keep her family in suspence.

So when her brother Scott, a man with a build much like Andrian's with black tossed hair and emerald eyes, answered the door with a smile that faltered upon seeing a man beside his sister...it was all she could to not laugh.

"Hey Scott!" She said embracing him and kissing his cheek.

"Hey Bell." He said, his attention fully on the guy before him.

Belle pulled back smiling, "Scott this is Andrian, Andrian this my brother Scott."

She did not wait to see their exchange before taking off into the house and finding her grandparents in the kitchen preparing supper together. "Gram, Gramps!" She said as she saw them both.

They turned and smiled brighty at her, her grandmother wipped her apron and hugged her before she moved on to her grandfather. "I have missed you both so much." She said.

"And us you lass, but where is your brother?" Gramps asked.

"Here." He said as he walked into the kitchen with a sulky look on his face. Belle bit her lip once more to keep from laughing before going to Andrian who had just come into the kitchen.

"Gramps, Gram I want you to meet Andrian." She was all but bursting with the news she wished to tell them, but she would wait until dinner as they had discussed.

Gramps cleaned off his hand and offered it to Andrian with a smile. "Pleased to meet you lad, I am Patrick McCoy but you can just call me Gramps." He turned and placed his arm around Gram's shoulder and smiled with pride. "And this is Martha, my beautiful wife."

She blushed and swatted him before taking Andrian's hand in hers. "You can call me Gram though. Now, you both must be hungry let me make you up some sandwiches."

She turned and busied herself doing so while Belle lead Andrian to the table and sat down on the other side of her brother. "I wanted to write and tell you all about Andrian sooner, but I have been a little busy."

"That is all right lass, you are here now with the lad and that is all that counts." Gramps said, "Now how did you two meet?"

Belle looked at Andrian with another smile before turning back to her grandfather. "I stopped him from walking out of a ball and asked him to dance."

Scott laughed, "It would figure you would be the one to ask."

Belle raised one slender brow, "At least I have the guts to. How many times have you let Alana walk right by you without asking her anything?"

Scott stuck his tongue out at her but laughed as she did. "Good to have you home brat."

"Good to be home."

"So Andrian, we hope she is stil doing her studies...but please tell us she is doing something other then reading all the time?" Gram asked with high hopes as she placed the two turkey sandwiches on the table.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Belle's home retreat Empty Re: Belle's home retreat

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:21 am

It was time -- time to meet Belle's family.

Andrian was nervous, he never had to do this before it never crossed his mind before. His hand was laced through Belle's fingers as he held onto her tightly but not too tight just to help him calm down from all the tension.

"Hello," said Andrian smiling warmly at her brother with a small wave and raised his eyebrows at him.

Later on after greeting her brother. Andrian let her dragged him into the kitchen where he met her grampa and grampma; to his dismay they were the nicest people despite the fact what he predicted might happen. And after argueing with Belle because he was scared that they might not like him and didn't want him to be with them. Just all been a waste of time, Belle was right there were the nicest people on earth.

"A pleasure to meet you Gramp," nodded Andrian laughing softly as he shook his hand and smiled, warmly at him. Then turned his attention to Grams who had now had Gramps arm around her, he could see the pride and joy he had on his face when he placed his arm around her. Such a lovely couple, he thought.

Andrian merely only chuckled as he saw her swatted him. "Nice to meet you, Gram," he smiled at her and shook her hand firmly. "Mmm, something smells great," he said complimenting on her cooking. He could smell the aroma around him, and just from smelling it he could list out some of the ingrediant she had put in her cooking.

He smiled at Grams as she turned around and busied herself with her cooking. While Belle lead him to the table with Gramps and Scott following behind them. Then took his seat beside Belle with one hand curled into a fist as he pressed it down on his leg to lean over a bit as he looked at Gramps and Scott with a warm, polite smile.

"Yeah, she has been doing her studies. She a smart, intelligent girl. A little bit smarter then I am i have to admit," said Andrian as he let out a small, soft and mystical laugh escape his lips. As he turned his head to Belle and chuckled as he looked into her eyes with pride and joy.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:18 am

Belle smiled at him, "Yes they were more worried that I was too busy with my books to realize there is a world out there." She turned back to her family, "And how else could I have a boyfriend if I was too into my studies?" She asked.

Then she noticed that Scott was staring at Andrian and she raised a brow at him. "Is there something on your mind Scott?"

"Yeah, how old are you exactly Andrian?" He asked.

He could tell this was no student with his little sister and he would have the truth about everything right that moment. He would be damned if some older guy was using Belle.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:08 am

Andrian smiled back at her; chuckling, one side of his mouth lifted in a smile at what she asked her family.

Then when Scott asked how old he was he snapped his attention from Belle and turned to look at him. "Oh um," said Andrain, awkwardly as he looked at each of them then looked at Belle for support. His eyebrows frowned, his heart was racing against his chest. He didn't know how they would react when they found out he was just four years older then she was. "I'm twenty one."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:57 am

Belle gripped his hand tighter and smiled at him and then watched her brother raise a brow in the same fashion she did at the mention of Andrian's age.

"A little old for my sister don't you think?" He asked with a his voice becoming cooler.

Belle rose, her chin notched at the angle that told her family they were going to hit a wall with her. "No, I do not think so Scott." Her anger was showing in the darkening of her eyes.

"I love Andrian very much and he loves me." She decided to take the plunge. "And Andrian and I are getting married in March."

All anger was replaced on Scott's face but only for a moment, it darkened to rage but before he could say anything Gram came forward. "Is that true Bell?" She asked.

Belle turned to her and nodded, "Every word of it Gram. Andrian and I were made for each other, and since meeting Andrian for the first time in my life since mum and da passed I feel complete." She looked at Andrian, the love and pride echoing that of her grandparents earlier.

Then she turned her eyes back on her grandparents. "For the first time I have a friends, and a social life that grows more exciting every day...and I found my courage again since that aweful day I was taken when I was just a wee lass. 'Tis the most beautiful thing I have ever felt." Her Irish brogue was coming out a little bit as she spoke.

Gram had tears in her eyes, hearing all the goals they had hoped Belle would reach one day coming true all because of the very nervous young man at her side. She made a gesture with her arms and took Belle into them as she came forward. "Oh love, that is all we have ever wanted for you." She cried.

Gramps came and took Belle as well, "That is my girl." He said before taking Andrian's hand and bringing him up into a hug as well. "I would be honored to have you as apart of this family." He said.

Belle then stepped back and turned to Scott who by the look on his face was brooding. She prayed he would understand and finally he let out a sigh and looked up at her.

"Well, if he has brought my little sis back to me...how can I do anything but give me blessing?" He said with a soft grin.

Belle flung herself into his arms, tears glittering in her eyes before falling slowly down her cheeks. "Thank you Scotty." She whispered and hugged him tightly as he did the same.

"I love you Bell." He said.

"I love you too Scotty." She then stepped back and watched as Scott rose and took Andrian's hand.

"Welcome to the family Andrian-"

Belle knew he faultered for a last name and Belle smiled, "Andrian J. Potter."

All eyes turned to her and she shrugged one shoulder prettily. "I figured I would leave the last name out of it until it was asked for." She said as she smiled.

And her family smiled back, glad to have their Belle back and thankful to the young man they were accepting into their family with open arms and open hearts.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:59 am

Andrian felt her gripping his hand tighter, smiling back at her as he noticed Scott raising his eyebrows at the mention of his age.

"Well-" he was interuppted and looked at Belle as she tosed, anger flaring in her eyes. To him it was all knew he had never seen her like this before she was always happy until now.

Andrian looked up at Belle and listen as she said she loved him and that he loved her back. A small smile lifted on his face but slowly it returned into a frown

He looked up at Gram as she asked is it true. Andrian then looked down blankly as he fiddled with his weapon as he listened to every word she said. He wanted so much to say something but he thought it was best that he had stayed out of the arguement at this point. Unless he had to.

When he heard that Iris brogue coming out of her, raising an eyebrow as he looked at her.

Everything was in place now, the arguement was quieter and everyone seem to be calm again.

"Thank you," said Andrian looking at Gramps as he held his hand firmly and hugged him back. "It is an honour to be in the family," smiled and nodded Andrian as he pulled away from him

"Thanks,"

Andrian shook his hand but when he noticed that he stopped quite awkwardly as he tried to say his whole name. Then when he heard Belle say his full name out, he looked at her and smiled at her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:14 am

She smiled back and went to her place in his arms. "I love you, 'twould be a shame to be lettin' something so small as a name get in the way." Then she realized her brogue and cleared her throat. "I mean it would be a shame to let something as small as the a name get in the way."

Gram raised a brow, it was becoming appearant it was a family trait, the raising of one brow. "Ashamed of yer herritage lass?"

"Of course not, but I am doing so well making sure everyone knows what I am saying."She smiled, "You know most can't uderstand what comes out of an Irish mouth, or a Scot's for that matter."

Her grandmother laughed. "True enough." Then she clapped her hands together. "Oh I am so excited! We have plans to make, the flowers and candles...the food and of course the cake!" She went back to her cooking, day dreaming about things as she did.

Gramps shook his head, "Look what you went and did now lass. She will be goin' on about this up till the day ye are wed."

Belle giggled, "Well I think it is worth it myself, if it means I will have Andrian by my side." She said turning and staring up at him with a smile.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am

Andrian raised an eyebrows at her in confusion as she spoke in her iris brogue. "I love you too Bell," he smiled and chuckled as she said that it would be a shame to let something small as a name get in the way. He was glad that it all worked out that her parents and her brother was okay with them getting married.

He laughed at Gramp and Bell's little squabble, he thought it was cute when she did this.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:32 am

Belle had caught his confusion twice now about her Irish touch. "We are from Ireland, proud Celtic blood flows through our veins. Gramps and Gram moved to here to France after my parents were killed. It is to study the rarer plants here for Gram's lotions, candles and slauves and such. We still own our ancestral home in Ireland though, just no one lives in it because it is a little big."

"A little?" Scott interupted and then snorted. "If you want to call a bloody mansion a little on the big side."

Belle blushed, she really didn't like any one to know her family was quite wealthy but she supposed if Andrian was going to marry her it was time he knew such things. "Yes, well.."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:41 am

Andrian raised an eyebrows at her when he said that she was from Ireland, proud Celtic blood flows through their veins. Then gave him a slight insight of her background. A mouth lifted in a smile as he cupped both of her hands in his hands and he gave it a few gentle kisses as he stared at her with a grin on his face showing a perfect set of white teeth at her. "I don't care where your from; i love you as you ar, beside you sound sexy when your speaking in Irish" he said high enough only she could hear but low enough so that the others couldn't hear.

Lifted his head up as Scott interupted; he chuckled but said nothing and looked back at Belle.

((Had to write something))
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top