Under the Full Moon(James) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Under the Full Moon(James) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Under the Full Moon(James)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Under the Full Moon(James) - Page 2 Empty Re: Under the Full Moon(James)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:30 pm

I won't, don't worry. Alexa crept up behind the deer, her eyes darting from he deer to make sure it was there, and to the ground to make sure their were no twigs that she would step on. When she was close enough, she crouched, waited for a few seconds, then pounced. She almost missed. When she took off, her left leg buckled, causing her to yelp in pain and the deer to try to run. But it heard too late. Alexa bit its neck, killing it. She wanted to dig in now, but she wanted to get back to James. She walked/limped back. Alexa set down her prey, and lay down.

I guess. If they had to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:41 pm

"I heard you yelp. You ok?" James asked, worried as he turned to her kill. He could tell, based on his own instincts, that she really wanted to dig in. He appreciated her understanding- had she just eaten the animal, all he would hear would be the grumbling that the wolf would make while tearing it to shreds. "Never mind. You're probably hungry."
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Yeah, I'm fine... I stepped on a twig and it hurt a little. She lied. Alexa licked her lips, and tore apart her deer. It was warm, like it was still living. It took Alexa all of 3 minutes to finish her prey. Her belly now felt full, and happy. She licked the leg that had buckled, wincing as it gave a little throb of pain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:53 pm

"Knew it. Twigs against feet like those? Come on Alexa, you have to get better at lying." James crossed his arms triumphantly, and shook his head. "Need me to mend it? The night's still young, and you might need that paw." He was just glad it wasn't anything worse.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:59 pm

It's nothing, really. I'm fine. Alexa struggled to get up, trying to make it seem like she was putting weight on her leg, when she really wasn't. She failed miserably. The leg buckled again, and she plopped to the ground. I'm still fine. She huffed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:03 am

James merely shook his head. "Yeah, you're perfectly fine," he sighed, walked up to her and checking the leg in question. Werewolves had a lot of pride, James assumed. He flicked his wand subtly behind his back, and murmured a spell of healing.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:13 am

Alexa shifted warily. James was looking at her leg, as if staring would make it heal. Apparently, it did. The leg went hot, and then cold. The spell flashed through her mind. James...James... Alexa stood, and her leg supported her. Thanks. Not that I needed it, anyway. Alexa stuttered. If werewolves could blush, her entire face would be red.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:59 am

"No problem. Not that you did need it." James smiled. "But no need to get flustered about it. Everybody's weak. Especially at their height."
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:07 am

I know. I just can't help my being weak. I've been having a couple problems lately. She stretched her leg out, feeling absolutely no pain at al. In fact, it was a little bit numb. But able to support her weight quite well. How's life been for you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:21 am

"Not many humans can help being weak. But remember that keyword- HUMAN. The moment you stop feeling weak, you are no longer human. You are something else entirely." James patted his jeans when she asked about his life. "It's not been too bad. I turned out to be killer at Alchemy, as usual, and I now work for a totalitarian despot that runs our school. All in all, I think I'm doing perfectly fine.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top