visiting jess - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

visiting jess - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

visiting jess

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

visiting jess - Page 3 Empty Re: visiting jess

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Khaat laughed. "Don't say that. We'll both be there at that 'old woman' stage soon enough. Do you want to go to your room? You know, you really should change the furniture in one of these downstairs rooms to have a quiet space where you can rest instead of going up and down all these stairs all the time. Maybe I could take one of the rooms and transform some of the furniture for you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22937
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:04 pm

jessica thought for amoment "theres a small room just off the kitchen its just a store room guess i could change it to a sun room with a day bed in" she said moing to the kitchen she saw the cups still out she was going to move to them but saw the look iok Khaats face and decided against it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Khaat laughed out loud. "You just can't resist, can you?" It made her laugh to see her so determined to do things yourself. "Use your magic and put them away, " She told Jess. "Then lets go change that store room into a sunroom for you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Jessica shook her head " no , I'll let the elves get them " she said and chuckled "it get harder each day , whats it going to be like when my time is due" she said " this whole house will shine so much you'll need sunglasses just to come in."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Khaat laughed. "If you still have a cleaning compulsion, you can come clean my house. At least you'd have a midwife with you if you went into early labor then. So, show me this room."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Jessica smiled "I'll keep that in mind " she said now moving to the door opening it she showed her the room "so what do you think ?" she asked
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:54 pm

"I think it has definite possibilities, "Khaat nodded. "Lets apparate all this stuff to your cellar for now and then do some remodeling and decorating. The only way this will work, though, is if you agree to really let your staff do the work. Otherwise, this room may not be far enough away from your kitchen." She laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:04 pm

jess laughed "yes, yes, they can clean up" she said suddenly feeling the need to sit down again. It was then she actually realised she could not do what she ahd been able to do before what with her growing size "ok Khaat , i now get the point" she said seriouse , jenny and jacks cleared out the room placing it all in the celler "I think most of it was Andrews baby things he was given" she said ,just sat that point he ran in "mum mum" he shouted holding up his arms to be lifted "sorry hun , mom can't lift you" she glanced at Khaat
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:39 pm

Khaat picked up the little boy. "He's beautiful, Jess," Khaat smiled. "So you're Andrew. I'm your Auntie Khaat." She conjured a handful of beautiful glittering butterflies in bright pastel colors--pink, lavender, yellow, blue, green, and pastel orange and set them fluttering around them. "I think your mom needs to just sit down with you and let's you and me surprise her with some magical decorating. What color would your mom like her sunroom done in, Andrew?" She waited on Jess to give her some idea about what she wanted for her sunroom.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top