Needing a drink {open}
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Needing a drink {open} Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Needing a drink {open}

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Needing a drink {open} Empty Needing a drink {open}

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Calista walked into the Leaky Cauldron after spending a hour and a half arguing with a man. She was tired of people who were buying her produce trying to weasel their way out of paying more than they wanted to pay for it. Calista was taught by her father how to compromise with them and that's exactly what she spent a hour and a half arguing with that man about, compromise. She walked up to the bartender and ordered a firewhiskey. She walked over to an empty table and sat down sighing softly out of contentment and relief.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Needing a drink {open} Empty Re: Needing a drink {open}

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:38 pm

To say that Elijah had, had a bad day was a bit of an understatement. No one seemed to be interested in Potions anymore and not even students from Hogwarts who were in Hogsmeade Flooed to Diagon Alley to raid the shops of sweets and other supplies. The Apothecary was dead, worse than dead - it was six feet under the ground in a wooden box with dirt over the top and a headstone on the surface. It was insane.

Eli walked into the Leaky Cauldron and knew he deserved a Fire Whisky or something of the like. However that could wait for when he got back to school so Butterbeer was the best option for him now. Elijah walked up to the bar and ran a hand through his hair. He got a few Sickles out of his pocket and dropped them on the bar. "A Butterbeer please." he mumbled, tiredly.

As soon as he got his drink Eli cast his eyes around the bar to look for somewhere to sit and someone to sit with. He had spent the day staring at various poisons wondering just how lethal they actually were and he found himself wishing that he just used the damn things. Being surrounded by things like that with no one to talk to would do that to a guy.

Eli spotted a woman who looked like she'd had an equally bad time so he wandered over there, hoping to cheer her up and use his voice for the first time that day apart from the needless cursing when he dropped a vial of acid or something.

"Hey, do you mind if I sit with you? I've just had a really quiet day and it would be nice to have someone to talk to.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:05 pm

Calista looked up and smiled softly, "Sure you can join me i don't mind." She said as she looked at him. She moved slightly so that she was facing him, "Long day?" she asked seeing that he had a long day.

[Sorry its short couldn't think of what to put]
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:12 pm

( It's fine (: )

Elijah slid down into the seat opposite her and put his pitcher of Butterbeer down on the table. "Excruciatingly so." he smiled. "I swear, no one wants to go to an Apothecary anymore. I wonder if they choose to grow their ingredients now."

Elijah drank from his pitcher and wondered what brought him to the Leaky Cauldron. Fatigue for one thing and it was probably the only decent link to the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade. He wanted to go back to Hogwarts, he was sick of standing in a shop wishing that someone would just open the door and buy something.

"I'm Elijah." he said finally.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:22 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you Elijah, I'm Calista." She said introducing herself to the man. "I was heading to the Apothecary today i needed some things from there." Calista wondered where his shop was so that she could purchase some much needed ingredients. "Where is your shop located?" She asked politely figuring out what things she needed from there.

Calista was never one to spend lavishly, she only spent what she needed to. She had to save most of her money for the farm and other expenses should they ever arise.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top