Most annoying character?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Most annoying character? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Most annoying character?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Most annoying character? Empty Most annoying character?

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:15 pm

Whos the most annoying fictional character in books or movies that you've read about?

Say some and I'll add it to the poll.

For me, I'd have to say the twilight vampires and bella. Followed closely by Rita Skeeter in HP
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Most annoying character? Empty Re: Most annoying character?

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:05 am

Xander..from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Just so much hate against Angel...

ANGEL + BUFFY
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:08 am

EDWARD CULLEN!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:31 am

Every single character in Twilight was pretty bad. Also, Frodo in the lord of the rings. And Faramir's father, I forgot his name
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Lamberton Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Some people will probably hate me for this...but half the charries in a) Twilight and b) Pride and Prejudice. Go on. Shoot me. XD. I just find them so annoying and gahhhhh. Specifically, Edward and Bella in Twilight and the mother in P&P.
Daisy Lamberton
Daisy Lamberton

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:20 pm

I think the most annoying character in all of literature is Catherine in Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights. Any time anything begins to go right, she finds a way to screw herself over. She is an immensely frustrating character to read about, and for most of the novel I just wanted to grab her out of the book and shake her.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by David Ward Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Ah, I read Wuthering Heights a while ago. Really, all characters in that book are pretty annoying. But yeah, Catherine was a horrible one. She actually resembled Bella a bit.

And Scorpius, why Frodo? I can understand people getting annoyed at him at the end, but that was hardly his fault.

As for my own least favirote character, I have to say Pip in Great Expectations. Honestly, I sometimes wanted to kill him while reading it. And going back, characters in Shakespeares plays were annoying, as they always did horrible things. Expecially in Merchant of Venice. I also really dislike Ginny for some reason :/
David Ward

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:24 am

Yeah I have to agree with you there David, I never really liked Ginny either I thought she was annoying don't ask me why. I also think Bella is annoying as well she was REALLY annoying in the second movie! Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by David Ward Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:32 am

Didn't really see the second movie, I just read the books. But the thing about Bella (and Catherine) was that she just did so stupid decisions then whined about it later. Infuriating.
David Ward

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:57 am

I found Linton to be a pain in the arse too, the young one, i forget his first name. Edgar wasn't it? He just got on my nerves, but Catherine was definitely the worst in that book.

Frodo spends the whole book, and especially in the movies, whining about this, that, and everyhint else, then he stabs sam, who pretty much (Metaphorically) carried frodo the whole time.

For those of you who've read the boy in the striped pyjamas, the father in that novel both amazes, and annoys me. In fact i find a great many of those characters annoying
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top