After the Yule Ball -- A christmas party (Belle)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the Yule Ball --  A christmas party (Belle) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the Yule Ball -- A christmas party (Belle)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the Yule Ball --  A christmas party (Belle) Empty After the Yule Ball -- A christmas party (Belle)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:22 pm

The yule ball was over and Andrian danced happily with Belle in the middle of the Room of Requirement. Which was decorated to look 'christmasy'. It was past curfew but he didn't care just as long as he was here with Belle, in his arm. He looked up above him and saw that they had stood underneath a mistletoe, he smiled and leaned in to kiss her, passionately on the lips. "This night couldn't be any better," he said, softly as he pulled away from her and smiled. He couldn't think of anything better then spending the night alone with Belle on a Christmas night, he was glad that the Yule Ball was on at the same day. He knew tomorrow they'd let the kids return home to celebrate Christmas with their family, yet he didn't have one. Though he always wanted to visit Belle's parent.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

After the Yule Ball --  A christmas party (Belle) Empty Re: After the Yule Ball -- A christmas party (Belle)

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:19 pm

Belle kissed him back then spun away, her skirts flowing about her in emerald waves before she stopped and looked at him. She was so happy she felt she would burst then a thought came to her.

"Andrian, I have been thinking and I was wondering if you would like to come with me for christmas? I would love to have you meet my family." She came forward once more and took his hands. "Besides I think it is time they meet the man I am absolutely in love with, don't you?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

After the Yule Ball --  A christmas party (Belle) Empty Re: After the Yule Ball -- A christmas party (Belle)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:16 am

"I would love to come for christmas and meet your family," smiled Andrian as he nodded at her, happily. That was a wonderful idea, he couldn't see the harm of meeting her family. He had everything they needed to knock that he was good enough for Belle - a job, check. Belle happy, check. "Yes, i think it time. Well if you want them to." Andrian said with his cute, devilish signature smile he only smiled at somebody who he was in love with or loved.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:35 am

She laughed and nodded, "I do believe it time. I will send news to my family to allow them time to prepare."

Belle then laughing spun around once more, her heart swelling with such pride and happiness she thought surely she must be dreaming...and if she was never let her wake. She stopped then and wrapping her arms around Andrian's neck kissed him deeply, her feelings spilling forth in the kiss.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:59 am

"That sounds good, my love. I can't wait," smiled Andrian then began to laugh when she spun around in circle with pride and happiness. This felt good, just watching her smile with happiness; he was glad he was able to make at least one girl happy and managed to keep her happy for almost a year. He bit his lips to hold back his moan, shuddering at the same time as she kissed his on the neck, he loved it when she did that,
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:05 am

She pulled back, her face still glowing with the brilliant smile on her lips. "I do believe you are the best thing to ever come into my life Andrian Potter and I thank the stars everyday for bringing you to me." She tilted her head to the side, "I hope you like my family though...they can be a bit much to handle."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:53 am

"And, so are you. I'm glad the night at the masquerade dance brought us together; i have to say this is the longest relationship I've been in," Andrian said feeling as if he had already committed to her, it was the longest relationship he has been in. It been going on for years. He smiled at her and continued to stroke her hair from the top all the way to the bottom as they continued to dance. Then he paused when she said, that she hoped that he liked her parent; they were a bit much to handle. "Nothing I can't handle, love. I'm sure i'll like them."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:47 am

If she were a cat she would be purring at the sensations him stroking her hair was sending through her body. She loved to have her hair played with, but she never really knew why. When he said that it was nothing he couldn't handle she laughed.

"Yes well, my brother is protective and my grandparents...well they are different even for magic folk."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:13 am

Andrian heard a lot about someone girlfriend hacing her brother being protective and grandparents or parents embarrassing them infront of thier boyfriend. "Don't worry, i won't leave you no matter if your parents are weird or doesn't like me," he said. He wanted so much to ask her one question, it was an important one and the only answer he wanted to hear was 'yes'; hopefully she won't react too much if he asked her. "I have a question," he told her digging his hand into his pocket and pulled out a black case then knelt in front of her. "Belle, will you marry me?" he breathed, warmly at her. "I love you, your the only one for me."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:19 am

Belle stared at him for a moment and then she met his eyes and smiled brightly. "Yes Andrian J. Potter, I will marry you."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top