The Arrest of Shacklebolt
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Arrest of Shacklebolt Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Arrest of Shacklebolt

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Arrest of Shacklebolt Empty The Arrest of Shacklebolt

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:49 am

Vincent walked up the stairs and approached the gargoyles. He narrowed his eyes, this part would be difficult. But then again... "Bombarda!" he said, blasting the wall apart. Well that was easy. He waited for his two aurors before advancing forwards to Shacklebolt's door. He knocked.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

The Arrest of Shacklebolt Empty Re: The Arrest of Shacklebolt

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:07 am

Good that Shacklebolt never opened the door the muggle way. He would be toast then. As it was, he had heard his wall blasted apart, and had reached for his wand. He frowned, who was that. He waved his wand and forced the door open. Aurors. Shacklebolt narrowed his eyes. "What do you want Vincent?" he asked angrily.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:15 am

Khaat heard the explosion from the headmaster's office and knew there was a security emergency. That just didn't happen here. Khaat ran, as fast as her legs would carry her, wand drawn, up the stairs and into the headmaster's office. She saw too clearly what she had hoped never to see. She didn't have to think. She chose her side. She sided immediately with Shacklebolt. "Don't you know how to knock, Majere?" she stood firm beside Shacklebolt.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:22 am

Vincent backed off when he heard Khaat rushing up the stairs as well. "Well Shacklebolt, you obviously know why I am here..." Vincent said, signalling the aurors to move in. They moved to either side of Shacklebolt, cornering him from escaping. "Your failure to stop the kidnappings, the deaths of students in the battle of hogwarts, your essentric behaviour and your old age doesn't make to a very good figure as head of hogwarts. We need you gone, now, if you will come peacefully that would be good, no one wants to see you dead after all," Vincent said.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:27 am

OOC: how are the aurors standing on either side of Shacklebolt when Khaat has immediately taken position beside him? Did they shove her out of the way? I'm confused. Where did I go when the aurors moved in?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:27 am

Shacklebolt had of course, expected this, he backed up against the wall, true, he was surrounded, but he was a better dueler than any of the aurors. "Khaat!" Shacklebolt said, surprised. "What are you doing here! Leave now!" He didn't want her to get into the trouble he was in right now, the other professors had to stay at Hogwarts. Or else Dae would replace them with others. "Well Vincent, if the ministry wants me to leave, I shall, but if you think I will come with you to Azkaban, then you are sadly mistaken my friend."

[seems a lot like the dumbledore thing to me xD]
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:30 am

(I sort of pictured it like, Khaat and Shacklebolt are standing together, and aurors are on either side of them with Vincent in front of them.]

"Well then, we will have to take you down by force then," Vincent said, raising his wand. "And Lupin, can you please, get out of the way? I do not want to harm the Hogwarts staff."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:47 am

[khaats post actually..]
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:51 am

"You have no criminal charge, Majere, " Khaat said, "At best, it looks like all you can do is remove him as Headmaster. That hardly merits arrest. The things you have mentioned have to do with job performance and not a criminal act. Exactly what is the crime that he has committed that you think you should arrest him for? And what about your own act of violence in causing an explosion inside the school itself? What if wizarding parents find out the ministry prefers explosions rather than knocking on office doors? What do you think that will do for Mr. Diggory's administration? Or your effectiveness if you are brazen enough to think you can fill the Headmaster's shoes yourself?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Shacklebolt sighed, Khaat wasn't going to listen was she? He hoped that Vincent wouldn't do anything to her, this was between Shacklebolt and him. He looked at either auror who had surrounded them, they both looked relatively weak, it was Vincent who was the big fish.Shacklebolt had a hunch that he could escape, but then what would happen to Lupin?
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top