Jamie and James
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jamie and James Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jamie and James

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jamie and James Empty Jamie and James

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:56 am

Jamie walked slowly down the main staircase that led away from Ravenclaw tower. Her dress was different from everyone elses it seemed. Insted of the standard ball gown (note that this IS the Yule ball) her dress only reached her knees.

Jamie and James PromGirl-475979309
Note dress
Jamie and James Keira+knightley
Note hair
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Jamie and James Empty Re: Jamie and James

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:50 am

James looked around. He knew that Jamie was outside, but he wanted to make sure she was not inside. He frowned, seeing she was not inside. He then proceeded to make his way outside. Jamie was there, in a short green dress. "Jamie." He murmered.

Outfit!!!
Jamie and James Lucas-till-saturn-suave
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:27 pm

"James!" she called a smile lighting up on her face. "I missed you" she said when she got every close. Stretching up she kissed him gently on the lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:28 pm

" I missed you too. It's really hard when we are in separate Houses." James stroked Jamie's hair, careful not to mess it up. "How are you?" He wanted to say more, but he was a little too busy admiring how beautiful Jamie looked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:37 pm

"Amazing" Jamie said looking up into his lovely green eyes. "I have had so much time to think things over. Not just us, but everything. I'm a better person." Jamie said firmly her gaze moved away from his. "sorta" she said unhappily. Looking up again she smiled weakly "you look nice".
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:45 pm

"Thank you." James smiled. He had learned that asking Jamie if everything was alright would not get you anywhere. Even if you could clearly see something was going on. "You could not look more gorgeous even if you tried for 3 years." He kissed her forehead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:35 pm

Jamie sighed looking up at him. "Thanks Potter". WIthout making noise she looked around towards the great hall. "Dance?" she asked hopefully.

OOC: Where where you hoping their relationship to go??? A one year thing or marriage?
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:00 pm

(Well, they are 16 and seventeen. Maybe we could go farther when James turns eighteen and Jamie turns seventeen)

"If that's what you want to do, then yes." James took her hand, and lead her inside. The music was not slow, but not fast either. It was the kind of music that James liked. And hopefully Jamie liked as well.

(I was not sure of the tempo, and decided to let you decide.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:16 pm

((Yeah, I'm not sure of the whole "tempo" of the evening as a whole right now. ))
((That sounds good. I hate when two characters are dating then like after a few weeks of being together they get engadged, u know? Takes all the fun out of long term relationships. So more serious at 17/18? That works. That seems like a good age. Maybe when James has to leave Hogwarts.. That would mean that they have to stay together.. ))

Jamie smiled and danced to the music. After a few minutes of moving to this beat the song changed, becoming a slow, sorta mournful song. Jamie placed her arms around James's waist. After a few seconds she spoke up. "Have I ever told you I like you?" she asked smiling "alot".
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top