searching for death eaters' secrets--open - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

searching for death eaters' secrets--open - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

searching for death eaters' secrets--open

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

searching for death eaters' secrets--open - Page 2 Empty Re: searching for death eaters' secrets--open

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:32 am

There was a lot in Narcissa that most of the people Khaat knew didn't like. However, despite all their differences, there had always been a soft spot in Narcissa that Khaat had seen through to, even when she and Draco had been children at Hogwarts. Khaat often had felt Narcissa had not had a fair chance to choose a different life. And even now, when this tenous situation could go either way, there was something in Narcissa that Khaat could not deny that she liked.

"You know," Khaat smiled, "I believe you. And at this point, any kindness they receive would surely help give them hope and perhaps ease that awful terror they have to be feeling. I'd appreciate that if you would do that. I guess I thought that if I could come here alone and try to get the children out I might spare a huge war between one faction or another and the Death Eaters. I am so tired of both sides losing the ones we love. You know, sometimes I think it is a shame women don't rule the world. We'd accomplish a lot more with a lot less bloodshed, I think."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

searching for death eaters' secrets--open - Page 2 Empty Re: searching for death eaters' secrets--open

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Narcissa smirked and nodded.
"It would be useful because we would have a democracy but it wouldn't last long I assure you, Khaat. The men would complain just like we have in the past and we would be back to square one again. The only thing we can do right now is try and persuade our husbands or friends not to act so rashly. In the past there has been no tact. Those children have a right to live. Most are Muggle-born I believe but I have never really believed they belong in this world. They have magic and most are very talented but they are targets. No one needs that."

Narcissa wanted no battle tonight. As far as she could see Khaat was alone and Narcissa knew the camp was in the middle of the Forest but it wasn't somewhere she wanted to direct Khaat. She could hold her own probably but wouldn't make it out alive. It was a thought that Narcissa felt slightly guilty for. It was the same for Nymphadora and Remus, they were one on one but they didn't make it out. Bellatrix was lethal in her day and Narcissa knew there were a fair few Death Eaters there to deal with her but Khaat's death wouldn't accomplish anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:52 pm

Khaat's question now was genuine. All she cared about was the children. She wanted no battle, no war, no death. All she wanted was those kids home with their families, especially for Christmas. "Is there anything I can do to help those kids? I cant' imagine being so far from home and alone and scared at Christmas. Do you think the death eaters would allow some small measure of comfort for them in light of the season?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:18 pm

"There is nothing you can do without it ending in your death, Khaat. The children will not suffer greatly this season but it won't one of the best I assure you. They aren't children anymore I fear. They have to work together to stay alive and I expect someone has taken the leading roll. Whomsoever that is they are no longer a child but a civilian caught up in a war. This world isn't safe anymore, I don't think it ever was if I am honest."

Narcissa was being truthful. Those poor children weren't what they used to be. The innocence must have been long gone and they were probably getting themselves into more trouble than before. She hoped that for their sake that they were strong willed and not ready to give up just yet.

"I cannot speak for the others but I will try and speak to them over the holiday season. I will try and reassure them but if and when they are released I don't think having the Muggle-Borns in this world is the safest thing anymore. They themselves and their parents are targets and can be used regrettably. There is only so much I can do but if I am the one releasing them it won't be into the wizarding world I am telling you now. It's too dangerous for them."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:42 pm

Khaat would not accomplish more tonight, and she did believe that Narcissa cared about the welfare of the children. That much was genuine. She also saw that Narcissa didn't want any more trouble than Khaat did herself. "Very well. I will do what I can to keep their parents' hopes alive. I will trust that you will do whatever you can to pass along some hope to the children. And I also will trust that if I can help, you will contact me. Because I am willing to help--whatever it takes. Believe me. I want no war, and no trouble. That's why I came alone. I don't believe any death eater will see me as a significant threat, in all truth. I just hoped to either free the children or initiate some negotiation. Nothing more."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:14 pm

"Negotiation ends in battle, Khaat. Nothing concerning them or us can end with peace. The children will live but that is not something I can confirm. They will live but for how long I do not know. I would like to see them alive but there is nothing you can do alone. There is safety in numbers and you've chosen to go alone into a forest almost crawling with Death Eaters. Threat or not it wasn't in your best interest to go alone." Narcissa exhaled slowly and wondered just how much she could get away with. They were mere children and couldn't even legally wield a wand but they were still locked up. "I will contact you when and if they are released. I can make no guarantees, Khaat and for that I am sorry but I will try to get them out."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:28 pm

"I understand," Khaat said, feeling little more could be accomplished tonight. She knew how much worse this all could have, and by rights, should have ended. She looked at Narcissa. "Thank you," she said softly, "I'll go."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:09 pm

"I think that is best, Khaat." Narcissa nodded. "Don't come in alone again because it might not be me that finds you." Narcissa pulled her coat tighter around her and put her hood back up. "Stay safe."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:23 pm

"You, too," Khaat smiled. She realized the air was colder and she was chilling. She too drew her cloak around her and pulled up her hood, turned around, and walked towards Hogwarts again.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top