Shut up when your Head of House is speaking
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shut up when your Head of House is speaking Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shut up when your Head of House is speaking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shut up when your Head of House is speaking Empty Shut up when your Head of House is speaking

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:21 am

Coraline followed the twists and turns of the labyrinth that was the dungeons till she got to the Slytherin Common Room. It would be nice to say everything was so different, but it was just the same.

"Ringo Starr," she uttered the password and slipped into the room before the door had properly opened.

It had looked far more impressive when she was at school. Now the furniture was beginning to get worn and several of the expensive leather lounges had what she had been assured were known as "arse dents" from where students had sat in the same place day after day without ever turning the cushions. Slytherin was going downhill in more ways than one.

Fortunately, it being after dinner, the students were all confined to their common rooms and that meant Coraline could at least count on getting the attention of her new flock.

"All right, everyone shut up," she said over their conversations. "I'm Coraline Depyr. I'm the new Head of Slytherin."

She scanned the faces that had been turned toward her and noted the ones that hadn't while she wrapped her hair around a silver dragon clip and pinned it into a loose bun.

"Let's get one thing straight, and I'm sure we'll all get along like a house on fire. Slytherin has a terrible reputation. From now on, you will all comport yourselves like decent witches and wizards. I don't care who you are, where you come from, who you know or how clever you think you are. You will treat every other person in this school with respect, or you will regret your decision not to do so.

I know it's hard getting a new Head of House halfway through term, but we'll all get used to it soon enough. If you do as I say, when I say it. Otherwise you'll just be miserable for the rest of your school lives."

She smiled happily. This was just like being a prefect again, just better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top