Ne'Os Emof's trial
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ne'Os Emof's trial Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ne'Os Emof's trial

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ne'Os Emof's trial Empty Ne'Os Emof's trial

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:09 am

Hermione entered the room and took her seat at the front of the room. She looked down at her papers, where the acts Ne'os had commited had been published. She frowned, thinking, and waited for Ne'os and the other members of the Wizengamot.

(er.. I guess you can all RP your entrances, then the trial will start. Or I will just assume that you all are here, and will just wait for Ne'os to enter.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ne'Os Emof's trial Empty Re: Ne'Os Emof's trial

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:14 am

((sorry was logged in as jack))

Ne'Os walked into the Center of the court room he sighed and sat in the chair he wouldn't resist in anyway. He would defend his case but he knew he wouldn't win as long as the minister was pulling the strings. He looked at the ground sadly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:19 am

Khaat entered the courtroom, feeling resigned that she would do her best to serve justice, regardless of how much she believed this young man had not acted without cause. She resolved to hear the full case and then try to be as fair and unbiased as she could be. She knew being too giving could also be as much of a liability as being too calloused. She sat down quietly, saying hello to Hermoine as she did. She knew she would come across as perhaps being preoccupied, but she was just concerned that the right outcome happened today.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:25 am

Shacklebolt entered the trial and sat down next to Khaat, they seemed to have the same opinions about Ne'os. Shacklebolt personally would try his hardest not to make Ne'os go to azkaban, however, first he would have to see what Ne'os had to say. Hermione was a fair judge, but Dae was not.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:37 am

dae walked in glancing at ne'os with an expresion like you could have avoided this, of course that was not true ne'os had killed the german Minster. dae guessed though that Ne'os would have gotten off that charge if it wasn't for him already being arested. Dae shot a go to hell look at Shacklebolt and took his seat next to Hermonie, He was wearing the normal robes with a white hat that indicated that he was minster.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:39 am

"Good Evening Mr.Emof, please take a seat," Hermione said , gesturing to a seat in front of her, lower level. "Mr. Emof, you currently live at Emof Manor yes? May I ask where is that located? And are you are 16 and do you still attend Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry?" she asked, the easy interrogation stuff first. "Mr.Emof, as you know, you have been summoned here for your hearing as there are numberous cases against you. You have been accused of various crime acts. These include 6 murder charges, including the murder of 2 children during the battle of hogwarts, 3 aurors at random times in the past year, and the german minister of magic. You are also accused of assaulting the current minister of magic, harboring criminals, not giving up the elder wand and other magical objects at Ministry's request and creating a horcrux. Despite all this, you refused to be taken in for a trial, and put up a fight before getting arrested. What do you have to say for this?" Hermione said. It was all quite a lot, she took a deep breath and let anyone else add anything.

(I do hope I did that alright!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:41 am

Vincent entered the room and took a seat at the opposite end from where Khaat and the minister were sitting. he took out a quill, ready to record Ne'os' answers.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:48 am

"yes i live in Emof Manor i cant give you the exact place due to a charm my father placed on it I do go to school when i can fit in my schedule" he said simply and listened to the charges and answered "i do not deny the first five murders during the heat of battle at hogwarts i did lose control over myself do to a need for blood. But the German minister of magic that is impossible while he did lead mass killings of half breeds i would not go kill him in fact you can check i did not leave the country during that time. And in the case of the elder wand im sure you all know it can not be destroyed and since the ministry still is weak from the last war i would like to keep it with me for safe keeping...and my horcrux is my own business but you all should know i made it when i was spying on the death eaters for the order" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:52 am

"Horcrux's are illeagal and the order is not a legal group so they can not give you permission to create something that requires death Mr. Emof, also you are a wizard it is easy for you to leave the country. We have proof of your murder here sent from the German Government." dae presented the same two daggers he showed in the meeting still with the anti contact jinx on them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:56 am

Vincent quickly scrawled down everything Ne'os said, he then turned to look at him with his eyes."Mr.Emof, the Horcrux may be your business but over here, you have to tell us everything, why did you make it, and why did you not consult the ministry?" Vincent asked.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum