First task
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First task Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First task

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First task Empty First task

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:14 pm

Aden knocked on the Professor's door he was really anxious about the upcoming event, and he had no idea about to prepare about it. He hoped that Wilison could help, but he was a new Professor so how much he knew could be limited. Aden just needed a little bit of Advice and Wilison could help out for sure. Aden sat there with a bored expression on his face he wasn’t very patient these days so waiting for Wilison to open the door was extremely painful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

First task Empty Re: First task

Post by James William Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:16 pm

''Enter... I will not repeat it again. If you get on my nerves, you exit through the small window of my office.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:25 pm

(uhh really I do not think you have said that to Aden... if you have hostility towards him i will just leave or are you getting him confised with Dae?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:27 pm

(no, it is to Aden, but... he is not Superman, he does not know who is in front of the door. He says that to everyone, look at Khaat Lupin and Thorfin... just enter, do not worry :-D)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 pm

(Oh okay haha i was woried)

Aden walked in briskly a bit concerned about Wilison's comments when he entered the room. As he glanced around the room he did indeed see a small window that Wilison was refearing too. Aden smiled at the Professor "Yes sir i have made not of the window. I am here though to talk about the first task which is how you know only a couple of days away. I am concerned that i have not prepared for it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 pm

''Ah, mr. Williams, the one who keeps avoiding Muggle Studies. You know... I will fail you if you do not start to attend classes more often. But never mind that, for now. You are not prepared... so what can I do about that? I can't reveal the task of you, it would be extremely inadequate. What exactly do you want?'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:09 pm

"Just some Advice" Aden said with his head down to be honest he had hoped that Wilson would let him in on at least a portion of the task. He hadn't really been avoiding Muggle studies he had only missed one class. He rather enjoyed Wilison's class so it was odd that he had missed the lesson. It was shocking that Wilson said that he was unprepared, as Wilson did not know what Aden had been doing. "Sir how do you know I am not prepared?" (Looking for a Mad-eye type of relationship.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:12 pm

''Oh come on, grasshopper. If you had been prepared, you would have come in and boasted how you will crush them like insects. Since you haven't, I deduce you are not prepared. Mr. Williams, how well are you at Charms, DADA and Potions?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:19 pm

Wilson had a good point there. "Well sir Charms I am head of the class which makes me head of the school in that subject, in fact I find Potter's lessons very boring. He hasn't taught me anything new this year. Potions I am alright I could be in the class but i opted not to. DADA I find useless I find that i can do the same things that the spells they learn in there but with more creative means through charms, and sheer brains. I mean after all i took third in last years dueling tournament and the two students that beat me are no longer her." Aden said as he took a seat in front of Wilson's desk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:25 pm

''Hmmm... interesting... now tell me... if you have a small town where all people come to one barber and get themselves shaved. And the town has a legal policy that it can only contain people who do not shave themselves. Now tell me, what happens to the barber?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top