Hiding(Jess) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hiding(Jess) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hiding(Jess)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiding(Jess) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiding(Jess)

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:07 am

Sighing, Varod said "I just help people a lot, it's kinda...what I do."
Yeah, I thought vigilantes had secret identities or something?
Oh shut up, Anti, I help people because I want to-and if you think I'm gonna walk around in tights...
Oh god no! That would mean I would be wearing that!
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:30 am

she sighed "ok" she said but that feeling he wasn't telling the whole truth came rushing back to her "Hogsmead I know I have to get to Hogsmead for some reason" she groaned as she lay abck on the bed her arm covering her face as she lay "it comes in flashes and bits"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:37 am

"So you're definitely a witch?" Varod asked. She knew about Hogsmede, so she had to be a witch. "I'll get you there, I promise, I just need a broom..."
He shrugged.
"I betcha I can find one..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:49 am

Jeesica lay breathing softly as she heard him speack "yes I am, I was, I think, A teacher , no a professor of magic , guess thats gone now" she spoke softly her head not moving when he said he could find a broom she had a feeling she knew where , the colsest one he could steal but that was the lest of her worries , she was still trying to sort out who she was from the jumble of memories her mind showed her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:51 am

"When you remember more, tell me, but for now, try and get some sleep," Varod told her, laying back on his bed. "I'm beat, I promise we'll do something tomorrow."
Yawning, he shut his eyes and soon fell asleep.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:59 am

Jessica closed her eyes but each time she did she saw flashes people running spells being cast and her running a baby in her arms she felt the panic , she felt the fear and hers the screams of the others around her. "ANDREW!!!" she screamed sitting bolt upright on the bed her heart beating fast and her brow glistening with the sweat
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:13 am

Varod nearly fell out of the bed.
"Huh? Who's Andrew?" he asked, walking towards her, looking concerned. "What happened? Did you remember something?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:24 am

Jess pulled up her legs to her chest "The name , a baby ,ahhh!!" she held her head again "pain so much pain but why" she fell back onto the bed trying not to think soon she once more drifted int the black that was her slep this time undisterbed till morning.

Jessica woke her head pounded as if she had been drunk but her memories still clouded "I must get to Hogsmead" she said softly "the awnser lays there to who I am"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:27 am

"Wha?" Varod had fallen asleep shortly after her. "Hogsmede, right. I'm supposing you can walk long enough for me to get a broom? I think I know where to get one..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:41 am

Jessica sat slowly up dangling her feet over the bed she slowy placed them on the floor she winced a she placed them on the ground her toes curling from the slight pain she felt. soon she stood up taking a step was another matter. as she moved a sharp pain shot up her legs from her feet and she ast back down on the bed "I don't think I can" she said looking up at him "maybe I should just stay here till you get back" she looked at him
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top